Share and feel good thread!

I wanted to start a thread where you share a small handful of things, that have meant so much to you so far in your life! It will really boost your mood :)

Then when you look back and reflect on them it brings a smile to your face and it makes you remember the great things that have happened in your life.

(E.g your graduation day, the day you got married or had a baby etc...)

They can literally be anything as you will see mine are a complete mixture.

Mine would be:

* Surviving Heart surgery. (Which I am thankful every day. All of below would not of happened without this one!)

* All of the holidays I have been lucky enough to go on, and see all the parts of the world I wanted to see - including Africa, USA, Dubai - swimming with dolphins and real Safari trip.

* The day I picked up Theodore and welcomed him in to my life as my baby.

* Meeting Louis and making all of our future plans together.

* Having the most wonderful Nan, she truly was amazing.

* Owning three pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes. (I never dreamed of owning one pair let alone three!)

Lovehoney - Cazz x

My daughter being born healthy is a blessing I think about every single moment of my life.

I've survived cancer twice. If nothing else, it's made me more aware of every day being precious (although I have plenty where I forget that).

Someone loves me. That doesn't seem like that much but there have been plenty of times in my life when I didn't think that would ever happen again.

And I'm a man. I have three pairs of shoes, period. Everyday trainers. Gym trainers. And funeral shoes.

![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

mine would be

marrying my gorgeous and now best mate and wife, then having the two most amazingly beautiful and healthy children.

Everything else pales by comparison.

My granny -she was the best thing ever happened in my life.

Birth of my daughter.

I desperately wanted a baby BOY. And now i have him. He's such a mischief maker. Bless him. xx

The day i fell in love with my OH.

Being friends with my wife for 4 years before we got together. 15 years later and she is still my world
Being at the birth of both my children and holding their tiny hands. Made me cry.
When I was 23.

Reading this page is making me sit here smiling at my computer screen haha I must look like a right weirdo!

My kids- especially the difficult birth I had with my daughter. I had to go into be monitored and they lost her heartbeat twice. I had to have ememergency section and turned out she was 10lb 11oz and likely to have sat on her cord! This was 20 years to the year my mum lost my baby sister born still born.

My husband- I wasn't looking for love at the time, but he grew on me like fungus. I couldn't be without him.

My parrot- homer is my little cheeky parrot. He's special because he's not a talking breed but he can talk. He's 8 now.

My dogs- my furry babies! I never dreamed if have a husky never mind three!!

Family- my mum, brother, sister and my step-dad. He's been a dad to me since I was 15 and I'm lucky to have him.

I'm pretty lucky. So I don't have loads of money and I have my operation hanging over my head but I have all this!

Being priviliged enough to see the CERN Supercollider in person.

Spending the night in the Belizian Jungle.

The three people I can always count on, who have gotten me through some truly awful times.

My Family, who dysfunctional as we may appear, have always got each others back.

And my Black Labrador Mac, who brightens my every waking moment!

My Husband We've been together for over 10 years, and I truly am grateful for everything he has done, and does for me. He's put up with all my drama's and ups and downs, and he asks for so little in return. I will never forget the day we finally placed those rings on our fingers. It's cliche, but it really was the happiest day of my life.

Elphie This little bundle of teeth and fur has truly enlightened (and enlivened) our loves so much in such a short space of time. The day we brought her home was just one of the best days of my life.

My Mother It couldn't have been easy raising 2 children on her own, especially when me and my brother would fight all the time. But she did a bloody good job. I am extra proud of my mum, because we have survived so much together - we nearly didn't make it - I tore the umbilical cord trying to come out feet first and caused massive internal bleeding. If my nan hadn't woken up and found my mum when she did, we both wouldn't be here. We've survived 2 abusive relationships and we're still going strong. So to you, I say thank you for being the loving, selfless and bestest mother anyone could ask for.

As long as I have these three things, my life will be complete.

All of these so far are lovely and have made me feel so happy and all fuzzy inside ❤️

The birth of my little boy was the best thing that happened to me. A very difficult birth, which was worth all the drama.

My husband of 7 years. We've gone through some ups and downs and I wouldn't have it any other way.

My little circle of best friends. I love them like my family and speak to them everyday.

The people in my life mean everything to me and I'm blessed to have them. Oh and passing my driving test, which I bottled out of four times through sheer terror. Eventually decided I had to do it and passed first (proper) time. Don't know what the fuss was about now!

My husband we both went to hell and back before we met.

My inlaws who have become the parents I should have had and didn't.

Two best friends who saw me go to hell and back to survive and become the person I am today.

God for always being there and answering my prayers.

My husband because we've been friends for more than 10yrs before dating which led to us being married.

My family for their support and having silly talks on Skype.

My inlaws for being themselves and crazy.

My job for helping me provide extra income to help pay for the mortgage on my home and save up a big deposit on a brand new car.

I was really good in my job for a while.

That I live in a country where disability doesn't mean poverty.

That I haven't lost the ability to love.

Meeting an amazing man who is not only my soulmate but also my best friend.

My family, mostly my mum. I sadly didn't realise just how much she loves me intel this year. I've had the most absolutely awful year after lossing my baby boy five months ago. But her and my partner have been there every step of the way and I'll always be so grateful to them both.

I came across this thread during my tidy up and deciced to re-open it. 

Mine are: 

I have been lucky enough to meet some great people and share some awesome experiences through my past Burlesque career. Travelled around and even managed to get involved in  zombie movie all thanks to this art. 

Meeting my OH he has made me remember that relationships aren't always terrible. Yes they have ups and downs but after a severe heart break this time has really given me my faith back. 

I have a job that I enjoy and after many years of going between careers and I am super happy. 

Mine are:

Having my awesome husband in my life, met at 15/17 and still together 16 years later ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)I feel like the luckiest girl in the world every day that I found him - and that I found him so early on in life!

My amazing daughter, crazy and strong willed just like me ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I have a wonderful home, amazing small but close family and no serious health issues - I'm pretty damn lucky all around!

Ohhhh this is fun!

My husband. Greek mythology says that humans were born as two people in one. Fearing their power Zeus split us into seperate beings and we search for our other half o be complete. He's by no means perfect but he is my soul mate.

My gorgeous kids who proved my life with so much love and laughter.

My amazing family, well the ones who have stuck by me through my mental health issues.

My job, feeling like I'm worth something. Being part of an organisation who helps those in need trying to make the world a better place.

RosyCheek wrote:

Ohhhh this is fun!

Isn't it! I found it in my clean up and decided it was a too much of a lovely thread to let it dissapear. 

I'm so glad you revived this Leanne, it's lovely 😊

Mine would be:

- After being told I would suffer with fertility problems and subsequently miscarrying, I managed to have an (almost) healthy baby boy. I'm so grateful that he made it and didn't suffer major complications despite being born so early. I really thought I would lose him. He's the best thing in my life 💙

- I came through brain surgery and it has given me a new quality of life, even though I still have bad days. It's made a huge difference.

- My OH is wonderful, he's always taken such great care of me, and although we occasionally have disagreements, we laugh together every day and I would consider him just as much my best friend as my life partner.

- I overcame self harm, and I haven't hurt myself for about 6 years now 🎉

- I've managed to learn a skill that I'm good at and which I actually enjoy - knitting! It's a small thing but it's helped me in a lot of ways.