Sharing tips and advice!

Who has Skype and is willing to add me and we can talk tips and advice x as the LH chat dos not work 100% ;)

Hi you can't post this sort of thing on the forum, this isn't a dating site :)

Take a look at the forum rules here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

If it's tips and advice you want then make a thread as you have already done, skype isn't necessary for that...

Lol I not dating I just rather share advice in secret don't want to share certain stuff that everyone may see and chat don't seem to want to work I not lookin for someone to date

I may occasionally do cam sex for women but atm I like being single lol and am generally lookin for a friend to share advice and tips with

monkeyboii13 wrote:

Lol I not dating I just rather share advice in secret don't want to share certain stuff that everyone may see and chat don't seem to want to work I not lookin for someone to date

I seriously wouldn't worry about everyone seeing :) The people who use the forums are all really helpful and, plus, no one knows who you are so theres no embarrassment. The more people you ask, the more advice you get! x

So queenc would you be turned in b a peeing fetish?

Well as you're anonymous I don't see why things have to be secret, no-one knows who you are on here so you can say anything you like...

You already said on your other thread you wanted no strings hook ups and then asking for Skype buddies kinda looks a bit suspicious and against what the forum is here for...

But don't mind me, it just annoys me when people sign up expecting cyber cos it's a sex toy site that's all

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Well as you're anonymous I don't see why things have to be secret, no-one knows who you are on here so you can say anything you like...

You already said on your other thread you wanted no strings hook ups and then asking for Skype buddies kinda looks a bit suspicious and against what the forum is here for...

But don't mind me, it just annoys me when people sign up expecting cyber cos it's a sex toy site that's all

Couldnt agree more.

But to answer your question, Monkeyboii, that sort of thing doesn't do it for me, or my partner, so it's not really something we would ever consider. I know that quite a few people on here do like that sort of thing though, so I'm sure if you have any questions or need advice then just post it and someone will help :)

Ok thank you

To echo what PinkPolkaDot and MissTerryCleavage have said - the Lovehoney Forum is NOT for cybersexing, hooking up etc.

Please re-read the Lovehoney Forum Rules.