Hi All
Is there any way to have real time chats
With Lovehoney members,

How do you see who's online at anyone time

Need to try this outlet things at home are getting a bit boring
At minute both in the bedroom and in general day today life

I do try to initiate sex and conversation but its a bit one-sided
Thanks for reading..

When you're on the forum you should see a bar along the bottom of your screen and on the right side it has a little cog for the chat settings and next to that it says 'Who's Online' - if you click on that you can see who is online out of your friends list and send them an Instant Message.

I'm not sure whether you mean you want a 'help and advice talk' to try and help, or a kinky sex chat as you're not getting any at home. I think if you make it clearer, then people who are online and available for a real time chat can add you as a friend. You can only see the online status of your existing LH friends I think, rather than all members. I'm online at the moment, and if it's an advice kind of chat or just someone to talk to about day to day stuff, then friend me :)

Sorry to crash this post but is it the same type of chat bar that you get on face book? I have nothing on the bottom right of my screen that resembles chat.

Not botherd what the chats about
Don't get me wrong but chating to a stranger might
Help
I have workmates (all male I work in construction) I am a bit of
A Billy no mates really
And as for the chat link mantiond by AliMc. I to don't have it

Huh, might be worth using the Live Chat Help option then to ask a Lovehoney employee about that.

Badger73 wrote:

Sorry to crash this post but is it the same type of chat bar that you get on face book? I have nothing on the bottom right of my screen that resembles chat.

Yes it's the same kind of thing. Don't know if it's exclusive to some browsers, or computer only though :/ I can see it on my laptop, never checked on a mobile.

Cap54 wrote:

Not botherd what the chats about
Don't get me wrong but chating to a stranger might
Help
I have workmates (all male I work in construction) I am a bit of
A Billy no mates really
And as for the chat link mantiond by AliMc. I to don't have it

There's no PM service, and if you can't see a chatbox I can't IM you either...so check my profile for my email if you fancy a chat :) Sorry in advance if it takes a few hours to respond, I'll try and remember to check it :)