Shaving your bum hole

I currently shave my cock & balls, probably twice a month, with a razor. Touch wood no mishaps thank god. My gf loves the look & feel of me being hairless or with slight growth.

Recently we've been thinking about whether I should shave my bum hole as well. She loves rimming me but I'm always conciouse that I might smell funny even though I scrub down there beforehand. She says I'm super clean but of course I still worry. I presume going hairless would be more hygenic?

Anyway, how do you do it? With a razor or a hair removal cream? And what is the regrowth like, is it murder? When I shave my cock & balls, the regrowth is ok, no soreness or itching at all but unsure in that area.

I use a womans Braun epil 7 shaver, which seems to work well. You want one that has rounded ends on the blades if that makes sense.

Never had any issues with it and it feels much more hygenic not having hair in that area for obvious reasons. I have tried a razor once and got a rash, so i guess that depends on your own skin.

I also tried an epilator once...never again!

Philips body groomer

I use a body groomer and guide with my free hand. Go very slow dont rush! Good luck!

I do this for that exact reason. Either razor or removal cream.

With the razor, lie down knees up beside your chest and have a mirror down there so you can see what your doing 😉.

I do wet in the shower. Getting the grain right takes practise and reflection but I think it looks nicer if nothing else! No issues with regrowth :)

I use an electric lady trimmer on my foo-foo, but razor around my butt. I'm quite fair with my public hair, but I do get a few hairs around my anus. đŸ˜¶

ChocolateBear wrote:

I do wet in the shower. Getting the grain right takes practise and reflection but I think it looks nicer if nothing else! No issues with regrowth :)

Same for me.

Razor in the shower. Always VERY careful and never had a problem.

New sharp razor, and no problems.

I always use veet sensitive hair removal cream on cock, balls and arse! The missus loves it! And no risk of little cuts!!!

This thread reminds me of the Amazon review of a guy using his wife's hair remover. It was magical.

We both shave one another down there usung her "Venus" razor and his shaving gel, before each swinging meet and when we think we need it otherwise. It originally didn't start off as foreplay, but it has become that as we always end up having sex,

I may have to purchase the Philips body hair groomer after reading this thread. I just use a manual wet shaver with cream on everything when I notice any growth. I would said it does feel a lot more hygienic without hair and my partner is a fan.

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

I may have to purchase the Philips body hair groomer after reading this thread. I just use a manual wet shaver with cream on everything when I notice any growth. I would said it does feel a lot more hygienic without hair and my partner is a fan.

I can thoroughly recommend it, but do be prepared for the fairly expensive cost of occasionally replacing the shaving head. Also, I find the battery charge on mine will only just last long enough for a single session.

You do have to be careful not to nick yourself back there: I tend to shower, dry thoroughly (incl. a hairdryer!), up-end myself in front of full-length mirror, then splay my cheeks for easier access. Not the most romantic of views if your OH walks in....!!

Recommend getting your OH to do this. There is something quite intimate and erotic aboult letting someone else clearn and shave you there! Epilator hurts. shaving is gentle and sexy!

Been using a “Phillips” nose and ear shaver for years, funny enough I don’t actually use it for either the ear or nose, where I have an excellent tool.

The “Phillips is an excellent tool for shaving you bum and close to you anus. We are lucky that we have floor to ceiling mirror doors in one of our spare bedrooms, which is very handy for those hard to get to/see places.

It would be such a funny sight if you could see me with a pillow under my bum, my legs plastered to the mirrored doors, and me trying to look to see where I am going with the blades on my “Phillips clattering away. However after all these years I haven’t had one “Nick”

What we do for our lovely ladies!