She-Dildo

A little out of the blue... here comes the She-Dildo:

http://imgur.com/2yf3cig

Doing naughty things there, and soon to be doing the same naughty things in certain naughty places ;)

That amuses me. And it makes an interesting shape that I'm sure would feel great going in and out

haha i love it :D you never fail to surprise me with your dildo shapes :p

Johnny Roach wrote:

That amuses me. And it makes an interesting shape that I'm sure would feel great going in and out

It just might, even though it's quite thin for most of the body length. Very beautiful though, so I'll keep it long-term regardless of the fact that I have other warmup toys that might be more efficient...

haha i love it :D you never fail to surprise me with your dildo shapes :p

;)

Well, a thermoplastic foot in a thermoplastic high heel shoe is something you have yet to see — maybe one day :p

im willing to bet something similar will appear if not that :p

rubysoho wrote:

But I'm already a happy owner right now ;) Been unwell for some days now though, so I'm not in the mood for anything frisky, be it a shoe or a she. The lady in blue will have to wait some.

There is no way she is going up me ouch lol

KinkyFuckery wrote:

There is no way she is going up me ouch lol

It's quite thin and short, and I can now vouch for comfort ;)

Well, I haven't considered a female use of such a toy ;) A new twist on the matryoshka nested doll set maybe, a swap of girl-on-girl for girl-in-girl, binary systems of excited compact matter, etc ;)

I wonder what the ladies would think of this, in a meta sort of way, leaving the dimensions alone...

repliquant wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

But I'm already a happy owner right now ;) Been unwell for some days now though, so I'm not in the mood for anything frisky, be it a shoe or a she. The lady in blue will have to wait some.

hope you feel better soon !

rubysoho wrote:

hope you feel better soon !

Better already, thanks ;) Now it will take me at least a couple of sessions to get back to where I was last time...