Shocked in a good way

What fantasy/deed have you told your OH that shocked them?

My OH told me that she had fantasized about me wanking another man over her

I confessed to my OH when she found her knickers in my bag after working away that I’d worn them whilst masturbating once

2 Likes

I suppose it was when i was in a fresh relationship, she knew about my kink the scent of her worn clothes, she was really shocked that it turned me on to actually wear her freshly worn clothes while masturbating. She was quite happy and pleased to know that her scent turned me on for me to wear them, i also explained it wasn’t just her scent it was knowing she had been wearing them that also gets me excited.

This one totally shocked her me peeing outdoors but squatting like women do, she couldn’t believe something like that would be fun for me to do. When she first watched a video of me doing it she was getting all flushed​:blush:

1 Like

It was supposed to be a ‘I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours’ type scenario, so I shared that I liked wearing her panties, and that I was interesting in being pegged (had to explain/show video) and had a deep seated fascination with T-girls and really was more than a little bi-curious and would like to suck a nice cock.

On the other hand so far she has shared none of hers claiming ‘it depends’ not really set on any particular thing, though she does get very ‘moist’ watching girl/girl oral sessions!

All except the panties thing (she had sort of guessed that one already!) were a shock to her…we have introduced pegging, but a firm no to involving anyone else in the bedroom. Which I totally understand and respect, its best to leave some things as fantasies.

2 Likes

Usually when I get talking to someone and connecting I like to test the waters to see how kinky they are by throwing in a comment about shoving my hand up their butt and most are often like “oh :hushed: ooo :sweat_smile: hmmm :thinking: Umm :grimacing: eek :scream: mmm :yum: hehe :smirk: ahh :scream:

It never fails to open up conversations on shocking things they find attractive lol

2 Likes

I like using the spicer app to delve further into my other halves fantasies and we’ve discovered plenty !

1 Like

What surprised you most of you don’t mind me asking

Hmm there’s been a few surprises and it’s led to us discussing new things and trying new things…
We’ve delved A LOT deeper into BDSM, we’ve also toyed with the idea of clubs and adding a female in for some fun, none of these things would we have really talked about without the app.

1 Like

I suppose it was when I gave her our first strap-on and told her it was my fantasy for her to fuck me hard with it, she was shocked but couldn’t wait to get it on and take control!!

2 Likes

Wow no messing

1 Like