Unexpected surprises.

So one of my wife's biggest turn ons and fave foreplay methods is for me to either tickle her back and arse, kiss her back and arse softly and slowly or simply a mix of the two for ages and ages.

So I don't do this every time to keep it special.

Now the other night I was doing this and went down her legs too, which she enjoys. I caught her foot and got such a reaction I continued. It ended up with gentle biting around the foot, ankles and toes and the moment I sucked her toes....let's just say it helped! Now the surprise is she hates feet, I'm not keen, and this has foot fetish has always been a turn off for both of us.

I've now done it again and boy......went off like a rocket.

So anyone else end up with unexpected surprises?

Slightly different to you, but yes. I was very suprised to find that I enjoyed a bit of bondage, and I'm very happy with either dominant or submissive. This was a real suprise as before Lovehoney years I was physically abused, and I had thought that any type of smacking, being tied up etc would have been frightening but quite the oposit.

I do still have a hard limit on the use of a collar, I can not cope with something around my neck, I just can't. But apart from that I have really enjoyed bondage play.

Its Suprising what we can find pleasurable, and how it doesn't tally up with what we mentally like.

Fun Louise wrote:

Slightly different to you, but yes. I was very suprised to find that I enjoyed a bit of bondage, and I'm very happy with either dominant or submissive. This was a real suprise as before Lovehoney years I was physically abused, and I had thought that any type of smacking, being tied up etc would have been frightening but quite the oposit.

I do still have a hard limit on the use of a collar, I can not cope with something around my neck, I just can't. But apart from that I have really enjoyed bondage play.

Its Suprising what we can find pleasurable, and how it doesn't tally up with what we mentally like.

I'm very sorry to hear that you were abused... 😞 How lovely that you still found something that you enjoy, however "similar". ------- The biggest unexpected surprise for me was when I found out that I can squirt. The latest one is wet play. Even though I don't find pee to be sexually arousing, I love the power exchange.
Sorry, double post.

Smultron wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

I'm very sorry to hear that you were abused... 😞 How lovely that you still found something that you enjoy, however "similar". ------- The biggest unexpected surprise for me was when I found out that I can squirt. The latest one is wet play. Even though I don't find pee to be sexually arousing, I love the power exchange.

We too love her squirting. I love it when she does it so powerfully that I can lap it all up. She's still convinced it's pee but having tasted her after a wee I know if it is pee it's heavily diluted. However it has got me thinking about letting her pee down my throat which repulses me and has a touch of excitement too.

I’m also very sorry to hear of your suffering Fun Louise, I’m just glad that you’re ok now. That’s really nice that you can manage to enjoy some bondage, very best wishes 🙂

See I hate feet and I hate people touching my feet but this has ermmmm happened to me to and I got rather excited how ever under any other situation I would be like get away from my feet! It was a surprise to learn that it that situation it felt amazing

selfpleasure, so now you don't know where you stand?