Should i hide my toys?

Not sure if this was the right place to post this but here goes.
I live at home and I keep all my toys in a drawer in my bedside table. As i know my mum only comes intoy room if she has a load of clean washing for me.
We have guests coming to stay and they will be staying on my room. Do you think i should put my toys on a better hiding place when they are here to visit?

I would put them away if they're staying in your room yes. Unless you don't care lol - I don't care who sees my stuff personally >,<

wow deja-vu

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1043774-should-i-hide-my-toys/

would be pretty weird to not move them....

It is probably a good idea, both for your own privacy and to avoid any embarassment for your guests.

Unless of course you are struggling for after dinner conversation topics!

It'd be best to move them to a 'safer' place. Worse case is they seen them which may make everyone uncomfortable but they may think nothing of it. It could go either way but for peace of mind so you aren't worrying if they find them.

I live at home too but occasionally my mum goes through all my drawers so I've learned to be extra secretive if I bring toys home from boyfriends. X