New to posing for pictures. Opinions??

hi everyone, i have only taken a few pictures of myself now and personally i dont think they look to bad, i would however like some feedback on them if you are willing. i'm not such a confident person and would really like a few of you to blow my trumpet so to speak lol. critics welcome also but as i say i am trying to build confidence so be nice about it please (although i must say ive never met a horrible person on here lol) anyway sorry in advance for the quality of the pics , had a little trouble getting any on here at all but should be better in future. take care x

You have a fabulous figure, can't see that you have anything to worry about. My advice would be to start off by knowing what your best features are and highlighting them first. x

hi everyone, thanks for the posts so far, made me smile lots i must say. nymeria feminine was definately the aspect i was going for, i am greatful for any advice and will take it all into account when doing future shots, especially the mess in the background point ( ive already had a word in my ear from my wife btw lol) it really does detract from the focal point (which is me lol).

thanks everyone your compliments mean a lot to me. x

super hot bum xxx

To post pics at all takes guts, so well done for that! I had behind my wifes pic as I do most of the posting! :)

Kinky,,,, you look Fabulous! You should be proud of yourself! x x x x

I agree with Nymeria, you look more feminine than me! Your shots are very sexy and you explode with confidence even though we can't see your face. This is a good thing, it means you're a strong person and we should all look up to you :)

Do ensure your background is free of clutter (or edit the pic when you take it via computer or internet) and just keep on doing what you do best, gorgeous - whatever it is, you've got it! Why not enter LoveHoney's model of the month competition? The rules etc are here and you may win some new lingerie! - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2012/11/06/lovehoney-sexy-model-of-the-month/

you look great x

WOW thankyou very much , you have all really cheered me up and this is good for my confidence building for sure.

Happily experimenting, do you think the quality of the shot is good enough to enter the competition, i am working on it but it seems i can only upload at the moment using GIF files and they can look a bit pixelated, my profile picture however is a jpeg, it likes them for profile pics apparently just not uploads, i might have a go anyway. lol

Thanks again you guys your all very kind. cant wait to do some more pictures now lol x

kinky str8 wrote:

Happily experimenting, do you think the quality of the shot is good enough to enter the competition, i am working on it but it seems i can only upload at the moment using GIF files and they can look a bit pixelated, my profile picture however is a jpeg, it likes them for profile pics apparently just not uploads, i might have a go anyway. lol

Hi Kinky, anyone can enter the competition with any picture as long as you are modelling a item of LoveHoney's lingerie - you will be automatically entered by the LH crew.

You can upload photos for certain items by going on the item page and choose "Upload a photo of this product". Sometimes it will appear on the product page too, but all pics will appear here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/photos/

Your profile picture is a good quality shot, try fiddling with the 'properties' of pictures on your computer/laptop before uploading :)

Funnily enough we're just updated our photo guidelines - have a look for some ideas for how to make your photos stand out :-)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/image-upload.cfm

ahhh, thankyou very much alice, i'll have a look. x

hi quick question, can you only be entered in model of the month if i wear something from LH in the picture. or is there another way to enter.x

hi quick question, can you only be entered in model of the month if i wear something from LH in the picture. or is there another way to enter.x

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Funnily enough we're just updated our photo guidelines - have a look for some ideas for how to make your photos stand out :-)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/image-upload.cfm

Oh, I love this! So much more clearer and the photo examples are amazing.

kinky str8 wrote:

Yup, you're eligible when you upload a pic with a Lovehoney product (mainly clothing and not toys). You can do this by going to the product page and then clicking on Update a photo link on it. Or manually type out the product info when you upload through the photos page.

Hi thanks nymeria, thats a shame, i was gonna enter my profile picture just to see what happens, im not wearing anything from LH on that shot though.

Those guidlines are good though hey, think i need to find a way to sharpen up my uploads a bit now though. they're a lot sharper on my pc, the uploading seems to take a lot out of them.

Hope your all well.x

Just realised, my wig is from LH, do you think that'll be ok, as in, is it shown enough in the shot.

Let me know what you think. x

Sod it i put it up anyway. lol. x

You will be automatically considered whenever you wear a Lovehoney product for the competition but sometimes it is better to state in the caption which product it is if the team aren't sure whether you've used them or not. I don't see why it should be a problem- some people use the product as the main focus and the latter for others.

At the end of the day, do it for fun and to help others see how a product can look on yourself.

Edit: saw the pic you uploaded, well done. You can also get selected to show up on the product page (which you have) and it doesn't always happen. =)