My picture was used, so exciting.

I decided to upload my picture for a product on here today as it dawned on me that the shot i wanted to use and was suggested i used by a friend of mine on LH, did actually contain a LH product, my wig. (which at first obviously i didn't think of lol.)

It has been placed on the product page anyway and im just really very happy about it and cant stop smiling,

just wanted to share that, thats all, thankyou. x

congrats xxxx

hiya i say be who you want to be hun dont ever have to hide your self i dont think it strange at all some people like bird watching or reading only difference is you like lingerie and clothes thats all i think it as and i totaly understand why you do it and as far as your wife understanding and still loving you i would completely understand if my other half was the same xx

Thats good to know Amy. I am the same too - I love dressing up it makes me feel incredible. Which product is it Kinky?

LeeP2345 - it is the wig. If you take a look at kinky str8's photos - you'll see it - it has a link for the product as well. By seeing this topic I just checked - two of my photos have been chosen as well - hooray! :)

Hi everybody, and thankyou again for your posts.

Amy that is a lovelly message, more people like you in the world would make it a much better place, x

Well done to you to Menyanthe, feels good doesn't it, lol, congrats, x

LeeP, keep at it and be very happy with who you are. x

well done kinky str8 glad you made iit you deseerve it too!!

Awesome news Kinky! Yay! x x

Thankyou guys, means a lot. x