Noisy masturbators?

Is anyone else loud when they masturbate? I have a new flatmate and I can hear her having loud solo orgasms at night. Seems a bit weird but maybe that's just me ha ha.

If its weird then I am too ! I'm very loud whether playing solo or with my oh xx

I'm very quiet most of the time, though sometimes an orgasm can sneak up on me and take me by surprise, I'm more inclined to make noise then 🙊

It depends of what toy I'm using. Sometimes I just can't hold it in ans just need to be loud

I'm quiet when I'm on my own, but loud with a partner. If it bothers you, just slip her a note and ask her to keep it down or put in headphones :)

I'm always quiet when others are home always very conscious of how loud either me or the toy are and slightly paranoid that even though someone else has the radio on very loud every night everyone can still hear what ever toy i might be using with the exception of the really quiet ones

I'm usually quiet on my own but loud with my OH. Think I'm more conscious of the noise when on my own.

To me it's norm and a great turn-on for OH. I'm a very noisy squirter. Extreme when I cum. Ball gags and even panties stuffed in my mouth won't help. Enjoy!

To me it's norm and a great turn-on for OH. I'm a very noisy squirter. Extreme when I cum. Ball gags and even panties stuffed in my mouth won't help. Enjoy!