Sizing help Lovehoney Plus Size Moonlight Wine Crotchless Plunge Body

Any of you lovelies have this Lovehoney Plus Size Moonlight Wine Crotchless Plunge Body in a 3x/4x thst could help me out with some measurements. Mines has arrived today and the torso seems way way to short for the 3x/4x size the cups are almost at my belly button :joy::see_no_evil:

I have -

Middle bust where the wee heart is to crotch (end of material) - 19 inches
Hip to Hip - 18 inches
Length of side seams - 13 inches
Crotch to Lower back seam - 14.5 inches
Underbust from the back - 17 inches

Can check more if I need to

Hi @GlasgowGal!

Unfortunately, I don’t own this product myself (sorry), but I’m wondering whether you have considered contacting Lovehoney Customer Care about this issue?

Perhaps the item that you have received is genuinely faulty, and if so, they may be able to issue you with a refund/replacement?

Sorry if this is not a very helpful reply, but I could see that your query hadn’t been addressed yet, so I figured I would try to help as best as I could x

2 Likes

Hi @GlasgowGal! I don’t have the body I’m afraid but did order the basque version previously (size 1X/2X). Unfortunately I sent back as it just didn’t look right on me, I wasn’t keen on the colour on me and hadn’t noticed the lace detailing at the bottom which I wasn’t a fan of. I think sizing wise it was generally okay but I do remember feeling as though the straps didn’t give much support for my boobs and I’d have preferred there to be more range in the adjustable straps (think this is largely due to the lace detailing on the straps, there’s not much room left!). So this may also be the issue for you too as it then causes everything else to drop!

It does get amazing reviews though so I would try on again. Try doing the “scoop and swoop” with your boobs to see if it changes the way everything sits! Otherwise, as @sexpositive_babe suggested you could always contact customer service :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks i already contacted them but they couldn’t provide any additonal measurements to double check if it was indeed a manufacturing issue. Just going to send it back though hopefully something else will catch my eye im thinking maybe one of the body stockings as they seem fairly stretchy

1 Like