Snooker

My foot your balls, that would be a new one for me, not saying i wouldn't try it for my entertainment.

rugby? my balls could end a strange shape !!

Rugby is alright, i'd aim for them to remain round, after some time for recovery.

cricket, i woudnt want them hit that hard, but i wouldnt mind you catching them and holding on tight

I enjoy a bit of squash. If that helps.

is that by sitting on them or standing on them or with a racket?

Sitting, standing or hitting, I'm not picky, easy going kinda girl.

dont think theres a game for tieing balls up but prehaps we could invent one

Turn it into a olympic sport?

naked water polo,

I feel things have deviated off snooker a little too much. Bringing water sports into the discussion is taking things too far.

last one then ,oylmpic sport to see how far you can get balls away from body, then i will leave you with your snooker xxx

Uhh... I have no idea what you guys are talking about but I feel it might end up getting someone in trouble with the rules :S

But yea, Snooker. I am not sure I did not think it was that big a thing. (Shows how much I know) Always wondered whats the difference between pool and snooker? x

I guess this is one of those things that make it even more obvious I am a crazy foreigner - sod snooker, the IIHF World Championship has just started! 😆

Felt sorry for trump to fight back to 16 all only to lose on the last frame

My moneys on murphy to win

What is found on a snooker table and in men's trousers ? Correct, pockets.

what is green has 8 legs and if it fell out of a tree it would kill you?

a snooker table!!

paulsballs wrote:

what is green has 8 legs and if it fell out of a tree it would kill you?

a snooker table!!

Awful joke !! lol

and I do like snooker but haven't really had the time to get into this championship :(

First time I've ever watched snooker and understood it! Quite enjoyed it actually. As to who wins, I'm not sure but the guy on the right looked like a happier friendlier bloke!

I feel the right guy won. Well done Stuart Bingham, I am pleased for him. xxx