New Swingers Game Been Working on it a While Now

Hi hope this is in the right place but having dabbled in the swinging scene for a few years my wife and i was discussing the lack of games for swingers and that we should develop one, we have seen some "tame" type games but to be honest just crap.

The thing with swinging is you get soft swingers like us who prefer to watch other couples having sex whilst we have sex,but you cant just meet up with a couple and start having sex in front of them you need an ice breaker,on the other hand you get hardened swingers who just enjoy having full sex with other couples or groups.

The game we came up with would suit both types and cater for up to 8 people to play,it involves blindfolds and whoever lands on a particular square puts on the blindfold and their partner chooses who performs what is on the card or in our case it would be your own partner.

The aim of the game is basically to get everyone naked leading to everyone playing on the bed.

Without going into great detail but does anyone have any thoughts on this or would maybe in the near future test a sample copy out and give some constructive feedback ?

Thanks for reading

Norwestcple

I think this is a fantatsic ice breaker!! me and hubby have been on fabswingers for nearly 2 years now, maybe bring it up in the forums on there? i bet loads of people would try and give feedback xx

Hi Naughtywildfun90,we really appreciate you taking time to post a message of support we still have some fine tuning and tweaking but it could be a great new game.

Maybe Lovehoney could be the exclusive sellers sometime soon

xx