So excited for my vibrating knickers tomorrow lol!

They're not here yet! My post is usually about half 12 on a Saturday because he stops to have a chat with EVERYONE!
Don't you worry, you lot will be the 1st to know when they're here ha ha!
Every car that goes past, every gate that bangs I jump up like a meerkat n peek through the blinds, I'm gonna stand behind the door from 12 and the minute I hear any vibrations 😉 or postman boots coming up the path I'm gonna fling the door open like I've got a husband returning from working away for 6 months......he will be terrified but he's used to my over enthusiastic greetings now so he doesn't look so scared ha ha ha! It's all love honeys fault! 😜 x

jr78 wrote:

They're not here yet! My post is usually about half 12 on a Saturday because he stops to have a chat with EVERYONE!
Every car that goes past, every gate that bangs I jump up like a meerkat n peek through the blinds, I'm gonna stand behind the door from 12 and the minute I hear any vibrations 😉 or postman boots coming up the path I'm gonna fling the door open like I've got a husband returning from working away for 6 months......he will be terrified but he's used to my over enthusiastic greetings now so he doesn't look so scared a ha ha! It's all love honeys fault! 😜 x

It's such a shame there isn't a "like" button on here for comments cos yours are cracking me up. Your postie will probably end up with PTSD!!!

schmalto33 wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Every car that goes past, every gate that bangs I jump up like a meerkat n peek through the blinds, I'm gonna stand behind the door from 12 and the minute I hear any vibrations 😉 or postman boots coming up the path I'm gonna fling the door open like I've got a husband returning from working away for 6 months......he will be terrified but he's used to my over enthusiastic greetings now so he doesn't look so scared a ha ha! It's all love honeys fault! 😜 x

It's such a shame there isn't a "like" button on here for comments cos yours are cracking me up. Your postie will probably end up with PTSD!!!

Lol! And vibration white finger......do you think he can put in a claim for carrying all the vibrating parcels for the crazy lady who greets him like he's Santa Claus, Daniel Craig & Adam Levine all rolled into 1?? 😂 x

Well he could try, but I'd like to see the look on his boss' face if he does 😲

Have just ordered 6 of the drawstring bags in DOTD and am even excited about that parcel, think I need to get out more LOL

Oh blimey got a song going through my head now. The Beach Boys Good Vibrations. 😯

Hope you have a very productive weekend jr78.

Hope the postman has got your parcel to you by now. Otherwise I feel sorry for him when you see him next

jr78 any news, the suspense is killing me? 😮

Hi everyone! Sorry I took so long to reply, had a family emergency over the weekend & this is the 1st chance I've had to reply 😖
Well my postie brought my knickers, I was doing cartwheels I was so excited.....but I feel a bit miserable because silly me didn't read the description properly & they weren't what I expected, I thought they had a remote control but they didn't so although I love the knickers (they look fab on with the open back) & the vibe that comes with them is great they just weren't as fun as I thought they would be & turning myself off & on is a bit of a faff on lol.....on the plus side though, I love the masquerade masks I got free & a set of vibrating knickers WITH REMOTE has come up on the tester list this morning so I've volunteered to test them thoroughly ha ha!
I do love the knickers & I'll keep them but next time I see something on DOTD I'll read the description properly before I buy lol! Hope you all had a fab weekend x

That's a real shame,hope you are lucky and get the tester pair.Would love to be the lucky one who gets to control your remote.

Hope everything's ok with your family and the emergency hun. It's ashame you didn't read the description lol. you still sound like you Av a decent product and enjoy them n you got them lush masquerade masks free...awesome 😃 Xxx

I thought they did come with a remote we did look at them. Glad you love the masks. Mine are coming tomorrow.

Onlyones wrote:

That's a real shame,hope you are lucky and get the tester pair.Would love to be the lucky one who gets to control your remote.

Well after my over excitement & stalking of the postie I'm hoping Cazz reads this & feels sorry for me....or the postie ha ha! Least she'll know it's something I'll test vigorously ha ha! As for the remote that's the bit I find really fun,think it would be amazing to go out & have someone else in control, saying that I sometimes jump with shock & do a little scream if I accidentally put my mobile on vibrate & have it in my pocket so not sure what the reaction will be if it's my knickers that are randomly vibrating ha ha! X

bondagegod wrote:

I thought they did come with a remote we did look at them. Glad you love the masks. Mine are coming tomorrow.

I thought they did too but it's just the knickers & the small vibe that you turn on & off, I must have had some similar on my wishlist because those definitely were remote controlled, I still like them though, knickers are really sexy & the masks are great, think you'll love yours 😊 x

Glad you still enjoy them anyway. Yea sure we will do.

slinky binky wrote:

Hope everything's ok with your family and the emergency hun. It's ashame you didn't read the description lol. you still sound like you Av a decent product and enjoy them n you got them lush masquerade masks free...awesome 😃 Xxx

Things aren't great, my uncle is an alcoholic & his liver & kidneys have both failed, he has decided to refuse all treatment, nutrients, liquids, medication & he hasn't got long so he's being transferred to a hospice, been a stressful weekend for my dad & his brothers & sisters so we're just all pulling together, I'm sad but I'm actually really angry aswell because he's making us all watch him die. I understand he's ill & he's had enough but it's so sad for the people he's leaving behind, my aunties are all absolute in turmoil because there's nothing they can do 😢 Just trying to be there for them all & hoping they're all ok, I'm the one who everyone thinks is tough & rallies everyone else but it's all fake, I cover everything by messing around & joking then do what I need to do to get through, life is so precious I just wish he realises that. Sorry for the depressing reply, feel like I've just had a counselling session there! 😖 x

I soo wanted to try these but unfortunately there too small 😥 hopefully they will start bigger sizes soon ,enjoy xx

jr78 wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Things aren't great, my uncle is an alcoholic & his liver & kidneys have both failed, he has decided to refuse all treatment, nutrients, liquids, medication & he hasn't got long so he's being transferred to a hospice, been a stressful weekend for my dad & his brothers & sisters so we're just all pulling together, I'm sad but I'm actually really angry aswell because he's making us all watch him die. I understand he's ill & he's had enough but it's so sad for the people he's leaving behind, my aunties are all absolute in turmoil because there's nothing they can do 😢 Just trying to be there for them all & hoping they're all ok, I'm the one who everyone thinks is tough & rallies everyone else but it's all fake, I cover everything by messing around & joking then do what I need to do to get through, life is so precious I just wish he realises that. Sorry for the depressing reply, feel like I've just had a counselling session there! 😖 x
My uncle died this afternoon as he was being transferred to hospice x

I am so sorry for your loss x

I'm sorry to hear of your news.

so sorry for your loss X I know how had loss is X I turned 25 this year and have lost both of my parents and a good friend died last week to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sending love xxxx