So excited for my vibrating knickers tomorrow lol!

Thanks everyone X

JaysJiglyBits wrote:

so sorry for your loss X I know how had loss is X I turned 25 this year and have lost both of my parents and a good friend died last week to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sending love xxxx

Sending love to you too, you've really been through it! I'm just feeling a bit numb, was supposed to go & see him but the hospital told me to wait until the afternoon when he was transferred to the hospice, I had a really bad feeling I wish I hadn't ignored now.......urrgggggg life can be shit sometimes, hope you're ok xxxxxx

jr78 wrote:

jr78 wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Hope everything's ok with your family and the emergency hun. It's ashame you didn't read the description lol. you still sound like you Av a decent product and enjoy them n you got them lush masquerade masks free...awesome 😃 Xxx

Things aren't great, my uncle is an alcoholic & his liver & kidneys have both failed, he has decided to refuse all treatment, nutrients, liquids, medication & he hasn't got long so he's being transferred to a hospice, been a stressful weekend for my dad & his brothers & sisters so we're just all pulling together, I'm sad but I'm actually really angry aswell because he's making us all watch him die. I understand he's ill & he's had enough but it's so sad for the people he's leaving behind, my aunties are all absolute in turmoil because there's nothing they can do 😢 Just trying to be there for them all & hoping they're all ok, I'm the one who everyone thinks is tough & rallies everyone else but it's all fake, I cover everything by messing around & joking then do what I need to do to get through, life is so precious I just wish he realises that. Sorry for the depressing reply, feel like I've just had a counselling session there! 😖 x
My uncle died this afternoon as he was being transferred to hospice x

Jr78 Really sorry about your uncle hope you and all your family are ok.It must be very difficult for you trying to be strong for everyone when that is not how you are feeling.Just remember we're here for you if needed.

Onlyones wrote:

jr78 wrote:

jr78 wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Hope everything's ok with your family and the emergency hun. It's ashame you didn't read the description lol. you still sound like you Av a decent product and enjoy them n you got them lush masquerade masks free...awesome 😃 Xxx

Things aren't great, my uncle is an alcoholic & his liver & kidneys have both failed, he has decided to refuse all treatment, nutrients, liquids, medication & he hasn't got long so he's being transferred to a hospice, been a stressful weekend for my dad & his brothers & sisters so we're just all pulling together, I'm sad but I'm actually really angry aswell because he's making us all watch him die. I understand he's ill & he's had enough but it's so sad for the people he's leaving behind, my aunties are all absolute in turmoil because there's nothing they can do 😢 Just trying to be there for them all & hoping they're all ok, I'm the one who everyone thinks is tough & rallies everyone else but it's all fake, I cover everything by messing around & joking then do what I need to do to get through, life is so precious I just wish he realises that. Sorry for the depressing reply, feel like I've just had a counselling session there! 😖 x
My uncle died this afternoon as he was being transferred to hospice x

Jr78 Really sorry about your uncle hope you and all your family are ok.It must be very difficult for you trying to be strong for everyone when that is not how you are feeling.Just remember we're here for you if needed.

Thankyou so much, it's so strange how you can feel connected to people without ever having met them, I know you're all here for me & I am for you, it means a lot to be able to say how you're really feeling to people when you hide it from your family, strange but true, we'll get through it, it's a horrible empty feeling but also relief because he was ill & self destructing for a long time, he's at peace again now which he hadn't felt for a long time X

Jr78 the feeling of relief is a really positive way of looking at it and I feel sure that kind of acceptance will help you enormously in the days ahead,alcoholism is an awful disease for the person involved and the family also.

jr78 wrote:

Thank you so much, it's so strange how you can feel connected to people without ever having met them, I know you're all here for me & I am for you, it means a lot to be able to say how you're really feeling to people when you hide it from your family, strange but true, we'll get through it, it's a horrible empty feeling but also relief because he was ill & self destructing for a long time, he's at peace again now which he hadn't felt for a long time X

This is how I feel too, beautiful words. I hope you and you family will find peace too after this loss. Hugs.

era wrote:

jr78 wrote:

Thank you so much, it's so strange how you can feel connected to people without ever having met them, I know you're all here for me & I am for you, it means a lot to be able to say how you're really feeling to people when you hide it from your family, strange but true, we'll get through it, it's a horrible empty feeling but also relief because he was ill & self destructing for a long time, he's at peace again now which he hadn't felt for a long time X

This is how I feel too, beautiful words. I hope you and you family will find peace too after this loss. Hugs.
Thanks xx

Had my uncles funeral today, there's been a long delay because he died between 2 counties & there's been problems with his death certificate, I know I've been quiet but I've thought about everyone's kindness every day & just want to say thanks again, hope everyone is well Xxx