Thank you!!!

Someone decided to treat me with the 3 for £12 on flirty knickers! I got a black g string, black boy shorts, and black thong.

Thank you so much! ! Xx

Aww that's lovely - enjoy them!

They're really pretty :)

A gentleman always keeps his word...

I'm waiting for mine to arrive- ordered two blue ones and a black thong..inlove with the blue color,makes me feel like spring is coming (even though there's still snow here).

I wish they did them in plus size ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Enjoy your gift, was a lovely gesture ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Well I was feeling flush and told Dru to put them on her wishlist..easy

Purring-Pussy wrote:

+1

Liquidsugar wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

+1

Think I saw somewhere that a lot of them go up to a size 18 now ? I often find a lot are quite a generous fit too :)

Enjoy your love!y gift x

That's so lovely, enjoy them Hun :) xx

What a lovely surprise 😊

I actually got four, because I couldn't decide. Black and red g-string, black thong and purple bikini knickers. I can't wait for them to arrive next week!

How lovely! Enjoy hun :)

Nimean wrote:

Thank you so much!!! They're so pretty xxx

Oh they are fantastic, so comfy but still sexy! Enjoy :)

I'll have to make sure I update my wishlist in case anybody is feeling flush too! ☺

This forum and u guys so sweet

Terri JJ wrote:

Liquidsugar wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

+1

Think I saw somewhere that a lot of them go up to a size 18 now ? I often find a lot are quite a generous fit too :)

Enjoy your love!y gift x

The boyshorts are really, really stretchy (no waistband, soft, stretchy lace) and so generous that the 16-18 ones I got to review were actually too large for me and I am definitely pretty big (sadly enough, sigh), I believe you could give them a try. I ordered a couple of 12-14 ones (because apart for the size, I loved them), I am going to check them out later today (noticed my dad pulling a smallish parcel (with that bright blue sticker that indicates a delivery from the UK) out of our letterbox earlier this afternoon).

Bobbaford wrote:

I'll have to make sure I update my wishlist in case anybody is feeling flush too! ☺

+1 ....seems to be a male to female gesture .....so much for equality lol

drurysl02 wrote:

Nimean wrote:

Thank you so much!!! They're so pretty xxx

You're most welcome. I hope you and your fella enjoy them 😊