So Happy

I am so happy with Lovehoney. I ordered my products on tuesday with the free postage and packaging method and it arrived today. I've opened the box and looked at them but havent taken them out of their own individual packaging yet as theyre birthday presents. I have also spoke to spoke to someone called 'jasmine' on 'live chat help' as i've had an issue with a previous site and wanted some help and reasurance and im feeling very reasured that my situation will not happen again. I will be using this site over and over untill i have everythig i've ever wanted. Thank you to lovehoney for making this possible (:

yup they are great- and they do it every time on every order xx

T

Woohoo!!! Another happy customer!

Thanks livvie for your glowing feedback. I've passed this onto Jasmine who was thrilled you took the time to post this ^_^

Have a great weekend!

I couldnt resisit, i took them out of their packaging, and gave my boyfriend an early birthday present (: I'm impressed with what i've got and the quality (:

livvie wrote:

I'm impressed with what i've got and the quality (:

I hope thats not aimed at your bf :P hahaha!

no it's not aimed at my bf haha :P its quite funny reading it back though :L

I don't buy my toys from anywhere else. The service is just great. Its just not good for my bank balance though.

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

I don't buy my toys from anywhere else. The service is just great. Its just not good for my bank balance though.

I've found this is the best site to not brake the bank lol :L but i do buy things in stages, or treat me and my boyfriend to things once a month, or for a special occasion like birthdays, xmas, and annaversaries of being together. I'd love to be able to buy more than what i already do, but havent got the best income.

LilMissFrustrated wrote:

Me neither, I once had a nosey look at the *whispers* Ann Summers website, but it was hard to browse comfortably and they were very expensive with a smaller range of products than LH. It also seemed prudey, not sure why :/

LoveHoney all the way! :D

Discovered this site myself recently. Looking forward to my parcels arriving!

Always buy my toys here to. And think Lh has the best customer service of any place I've ever shopped :)