Got to love Lovehoney

Ok, I know there's 1001 threads on the topic already, but I just had to share how much I'm in love with this site! Thanks to the 3 for £25 offer and 3 for £15 bondage offer, as well as the weekend 25% off coupon I just got 6 toys for £35, including shipping. I cannot wait for Wednesday!

Gah, just so happy/excited/kinda-over-tired I just had to share! I bloody love this site :P

6 toys for £35 is pretty amazing ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) I just got four things for myself which came to under £20 with the 25% off (a bra and the 3 for £15 bondage offer). The customer service is second to none too. I literally can't remember the last time I praised a company's customer service.

I buy sex toys exclusively from Lovehoney! I got my order within 24 hours once, and all other orders were received within 2 days. Their prices are awesome, packaging is super discreet, and although I haven't had to use it yet, I love that their return policy is 365 days, no questions asked. Makes me feel really confident in buying from them.

I ended up getting something with the 25% off code. Got to love love honey so much. Great toys, fanastic offers and customer service is just 100% fantastic. Really wouldnt shop any where else for sex toys now.

I've never bought a toy anywhere else, and we have a few!