Taking a step back.

Good morning. As some of you know my life this year has taken a big change of direction. My husband has hear failure and has been given an optermistic pradiction of another 4 years of life. We are unable to have sex, and are financially right on the limit. We are trying our best to enjoy our time together, to do things together and make memories.

All these things mean I have very little time for reading and supporting others here (which I feel very bad about). I have no money for toys and since gifting has now gone, I feel there is nothing I can really offer anymore.

Im very grateful for all your help and support over the years, it really has made a big difference. I have enjoyed sending little gifts to Lovehoney friends. It was great to be able to put a smile on people's faces when life is hard, and I will miss this.

I will not delete/close my account, and I will pop in from time to time. Thank you for all you support.

Many thanks Fun Louise

This post is no longer available.

Whilst I am sad to read this, I’m glad you’re not going permanently.

Understandable that you need to take some time away from the forums and enjoy the time you have with your husband. I wish you both the best of luck and the happiest of memory making months ahead!

Please pop in if you need some support or just want to say a quick hello as you will be missed around here. Thanks for always being a great source of support for others (me included) and I hope to see you around soon.

Take care x

Hi Louise, I’m so sorry to hear about your situation. We’re always here for you, very best wishes x

Hey Louise, I thought it had been a little while since you had been on. It's shame that you are taking a step back but completely understandable. Just remember you have an online family ready to give you support if you need it. I hope Mr FL is doing as good as can be in the situation and that you are both making those memories that will make you smile whenever reflected upon in the future. Take care.

Hi Louise,

I am so sorry for you, but on the other hand, totally understand you need to live your life with your husband, look after him and make treasured memories together.

You are an amazing lady and thanks for all your interaction and support on the forums.

Everyone is going to miss you, including myself so much. I know it's important for you to be there for your hubby now and just send you loads of thoughts, hugs and warm wishes. xx

The greatest admiration and love goes out to you both. x 🌹🌷

Sorry I can't elaborate anymore, will miss you loads.

Hi Louise, I’m sorry to hear of the change in direction in life and life can be cruel. Just please focus on yourself and your family and appreciate everyday. We will all still be here and your input has made a huge impact on the community so thank you. Remember if you ever need a friend or a place to rant then we’re all here for you x

Just echoing what everyone else has said really. Sending you lots of love hope you and Mr Fl make lots of amazing memories xxx

Sorry to hear about this Fun Louise, Popping in and out of here might be good for you even if its just to vent off.

Thinking of you Both xx

Thank you everyone for all your well wishes, support and understanding. I will pop in from time to time. I will miss you lot too.

See you soon

It goes without saying that you should do whatever is best for you and your hubby.

I did just want to say that reading your post made me sad not only for the obvious reasons but because you feel you are of no use to the forum and it's members now the gifting side of things has gone.

Now hear this lady - your contributions, support, love and advice were far more valuable than any gifts you may have sent, and I know you sent plenty.

Please pop in occassionaly and let us love and support you back. It's the least we can do for you.

Take care beautiful lady xx

Hi Louise,

I'm very sorry to hear that you won't be around here as much, but it's completely understandable. I wish you strength, love, and everthing else you and your family need! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) xoxo

FL I am sorry to read this; we will be here when you return. Thinking of you both, take care x

Hi FL , so sorry to hear this as you have been a really supportive member of the forums but can completely understand where you're coming from.

Hope you get the chance to drop in now and then. Sending you both all the best and take care x

This post is no longer available.

Take care of yourself Fun Louise, look after that beautiful new husband of yours. You are one in a million, lady. Always open, honest and logical, you will be missed but it's understandable. Love you 😘

Best of luck in such a hard time, and remember that you are amazing xx