Unusual start to the day

This morning was the first time I've ever reached orgasm as caused by my partner so that's quite exciting. I'm somewhat asexual and tend to just use vibrators or whatever alone when I'm down for an orgasm so it wasn't really an issue before but it's neat that it's happened since my partner has wanted to give me an orgasm for a long time now.

Just wanted to share with someone, and we're among friends here...

Ooooooh this is exciting!!! Have you both tried bullet while your both at it

Great morning

Congratulations!

That is very exciting! :) xx

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Ooooooh this is exciting!!! Have you both tried bullet while your both at it

We have very briefly but he didn't like the feeling of the vibration...

Cuff Links wrote:

This morning was the first time I've ever reached orgasm as caused by my partner so that's quite exciting. I'm somewhat asexual and tend to just use vibrators or whatever alone when I'm down for an orgasm so it wasn't really an issue before but it's neat that it's happened since my partner has wanted to give me an orgasm for a long time now.

Just wanted to share with someone, and we're among friends here...

This is freaking amazing congrats!! :) x

Maybe a cockring with nodules to stimulate your clit?

Congratulations - how exciting for you both ! The first but I'm guessing not the last, now you know what works for you both :)

Lucky you :D long may it continue :) x

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Maybe a cockring with nodules to stimulate your clit?

We still keep our underwear on when the rest of the clothing comes off so that probably wouldn't benefit us atm.

Neither of us have been particularly interested in the whole pants-off-penis-in-vagina thing these past six years (especially since we got into BDSM a year and a half ago ;) )

Are you both somewhat asexual?

Congratulations!

Congrats! Hope this is the first of many ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

popk1n wrote:

Are you both somewhat asexual?

Yeah :)