So my first toy is for

Pegging. First off, thanks for the amazing welcome yesterday.

I know my husband wants to try this. During sex, if we’re doing the dirty talk, his will more often than not, involve him getting fucked by a man/sucking cock etc. We swap come etc when I’m doing oral. And he loves it when he’s on his back, legs in air and I dry hump him.

I’m not going to lie, what with menopause, and these fantasies, led me to feeling insecure. But his constant reassurance that he loves me, and women, and that he’s just a sexually confident guy, 100% straight but just likes these ideas has bought me round.

He’s also said he wishes we had a strap on. Well after reading on here about pegging, and reading how common it actually is, I got the starter pegging kit. I’ve not told him, it’s arriving Wednesday.

I’ll admit to finding it quite exciting. I’m going to tell him before it arrives. I’m also beginning to harbour thoughts along me being a bit dominant (I’m never that, ever) when using it, making him suck it etc.

I honestly think he’ll be gobsmacked I’ve done this. We probably won’t be able to use it until the weekend when we’ll have an empty house. We’ve done my finger up his bum and prostate toy etc. Should we prep more before now and then?
Does it sound like a bad idea suprising him like this or should I have told him before buying? But I’m confident it’ll be what he wants, by what he says/how we have sex etc.

Sorry for long post.

7 Likes

Which kit did you pick?

2 Likes

It definitely sounds likes your husband will appreciate the surprise, particularly as he is the one that brought the idea up. Depending on how much he likes surprises, you could spend the week teasing him like telling him you have a plan for the weekend or letting him know you’ve ordered something (but not telling him what)

But in any case, have fun!

2 Likes

You sound like a great lady. I think your husband will be delighted that you are thinking like you are. Just make sure you have a lot of lube. It sounds like you will have a fantastic time, go for it. @Stang_girl

1 Like

I got the LH starter pegging kit. I’ve not worked out how to attach a link yet :flushed:. But it’s sold as for beginners, which I thought was safer option. Who knows where it might lead, been reading lots of threads on here. Might"upgrade" if all goes well. It comes with harness etc so I’m going to try it on as I’m off work Friday’s, so I’m not faffing about when the time comes​:joy::joy:

1 Like

Just pasting the web adress into the type box is the easiest way to link stuff.
Hope you both have a great time, sounds like a such nice suprise for him.

This one?

Edit, sorry, there where about 20 options :laughing:

1 Like

Yes that’s the one!

Yeah, thats a good size (3 inches circumference). Nice and unintimidating. Might find you grow out of the dildo (especially if he’s already using larger buttplugs) and want something bigger, but the kits got 3 O-rings so anything with a flared base should work with it :+1:
If he dirty talks about sucking people off you can always consider getting him to suck the dildo off as foreplay. It sounds like it might be a big turn on for him.

Theres tons of guides and previous posts about pegging around too on here if it helps. Plus everyone is incredibly helpful so if youve got any specific questions dont feel afraid to ask :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

(Good tip, try the harness on in advance so you can adjust all the straps and get used to walking around and moving with it on :+1: )

1 Like

He just seems like an open guy, confident exactly and just wants to openly explore more, nothing wrong with that.

Today guys are still stuck in the solid hetro lifestyle, where they’ll eat ass but heaven forbid they get there ass eaten “that’s gay”

Guys, grow up and enjoy yourself! As much as I hate using YOLO but YOLO! ha live life filled with experiences.

I’m happily married but am definitely curious to find definitely things, I love ass play and would probably explore sucking dick BUT I don’t find men attractive AT ALL which probably sounds weird but I see your sexual orientation is based on your attraction to which gender if that makes sense.

Sorry for the rant, hope it makes sense :joy:

2 Likes

You are going to make his year I wish my wife would go for it sooooo jealous

1 Like

I think he’s gonna be so excited to be surprised with this and will also appreciate you so much for taking time to indulge his fantasies!

I’d say depending how big the strap on is, he’ll need to do some anal prep to ensure there’s no little accidents but then on other hand many couples don’t mind that and do the normal routine.

1 Like

He’s a very lucky man. This is my dream fantasy so I’m sure he will love it, judging by what you have said. Let us know how it goes and I’m particularly interested to hear your feelings on the power/control side of it.

1 Like