So the Cock leash doesn't work out,Any ideas in something simular

I think we are going to send this back http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19087#gbp as there is no way this thing would be able to fit while my cock is in soft mode,My g/f really thought it was a great idea because she would of liked to tug on it while we were out for walks in the park,Or even sitting down next to me say in a coffee shop she said it would of been fun sitting next to me holding the leash and giving it some gently secret tugs.

So is there anything simular that i can get so she could be in charge of me in secret while we are out,Of course we dont what anything to bondage but something just for our litte amusement.

Ive seen this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15758 but it looks to strict as its not something you can get into in a hurry because of the rings.

I also thought about bondage tape but not quite sure what we could do with that to make it interesting when we are out.

Hi,

Sorry it didn't work, it looks a great idea.

I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions for you but I just wanted to (respectfully) point out that you have essentially made 3 threads on the same subject. In order to reduce the number of empty threads but also keep things together, it would've been better to have used one thread and kept updating that one - makes it easier for people to search in the future and keeps everything in one place for people to help you.

Hope you find something going forward

Angel x

Welcome to the forums - I hope you find what you're looking for!

It's not really mentioned in the rules so you've not done anything wrong - but I do think it tends to be preferred (and it's a lot easier for you too) if you keep threads on the same topic together. It means people can keep track of your question too (say moving from seeing something you like, to asking for advice, to deciding you want something different) without having to jump between three threads meaning you'll get more personalised advice :)

Sorry I can't help you with the product but I hope you find what you need :)

Adx

Hi

Yes you are right about the threads way to many lol i wouldn't normally do that but as i didn't really have any replys i thought it would be better to start fresh,Maybe the others can be locked/deleted.

I think you're only not getting replies because it's quite a niche topic - I'm sure you will get replies, but it's just waiting for those with similar tastes to be about :). It's not something all of us are experienced with but there are definitely some who are more experienced with this type of thing around of the forums so you'll get replies soon I'm sure :)

Adxx