So what job do you do?

PA.......used to be an RMN

I'm an electrician self employed

i'm the prime minister!

I am a nurse in a GP surgery and mum to 2, previously qualified beauty therapist prior to going down medical route.

Can't say but I love the fact that people here have such varied lives.

I am a retired IT consultant enjoying liesure time now !

I'm in a managerial team for a worldwide charity and a freelance artist by night.

i would say im a photographer first...(.weddings, portraits,.boudoir...). but working in a theatre box office to make ends meet for now! !

Retail 🙈🙈🙈

I used to design kitchens for the rich & famous in London - now I design kitchens for 'normal' people who have way too much money in the midlands!

However, - & im really sorry for going off on this tangent for a second - I would like to say the biggest most genuine thank you to the real special, amazing & obviously kindest-to-the-core people - in this case - Lilmisshottie - for doing what you do.

In short - My mum got Alzheimer's in her mid-fifties. & now 10 horrendous years on, it has been the most heartbreaking thing to see. So for someone to decide to help people like my mum, is such a special & selfless thing - 5 minutes with her & im just broken - so to want to go above & beyond like you do is just the most beautiful special thing - so I couldn't say thankyou & tell you just how wonderful a person you are.

But anyway, yes - amazing kitchens!! I'm your man!!

Very happily retired now.

But I was in Logistic's, distribution, Warehousing and office management for many many years. I was the guy who managed to get two pints into a pint pot, a trick I managed to do an awful lot. ha-ha.

Bigtrak wrote:

BigishBen wrote:

I'm a Fabricator so I make steel structures for the oil/renewable industries..........

That was me...not oil but industrial about 20 years ago.

I used to work in oil, gas, chemicals for a long time doing many different roles over the years, now retired.

Browncoats wrote:

andytaylor98 wrote:

Browncoats wrote:

I'm a financial assistant studying to become an account

I'm a qualified accountant. Let me know if you ever need help with your studies.
Thank you that's very kind

I finished my career as an FD in the oil, gas, chemicals sector. I worked nearly 30 years in this sector. Also happy to offer help and advice.

Retired Building control officer and Constuction manager for a Royal person who I can't name.

SolidAsARock83 wrote:

I used to design kitchens for the rich & famous in London - now I design kitchens for 'normal' people who have way too much money in the midlands!

However, - & im really sorry for going off on this tangent for a second - I would like to say the biggest most genuine thank you to the real special, amazing & obviously kindest-to-the-core people - in this case - Lilmisshottie - for doing what you do.

In short - My mum got Alzheimer's in her mid-fifties. & now 10 horrendous years on, it has been the most heartbreaking thing to see. So for someone to decide to help people like my mum, is such a special & selfless thing - 5 minutes with her & im just broken - so to want to go above & beyond like you do is just the most beautiful special thing - so I couldn't say thankyou & tell you just how wonderful a person you are.

But anyway, yes - amazing kitchens!! I'm your man!!

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

Very happily retired now.

But I was in Logistic's, distribution, Warehousing and office management for many many years. I was the guy who managed to get two pints into a pint pot, a trick I managed to do an awful lot. ha-ha.

Thank you Solid ❤️ It really is one of the most heartbreaking conditions and I have to say that despite that fact I absolutely love my job as I am priveldged to be given a place in peoples families through their journey and I absolutely want to make a difference in a positive way to ensure that independence and the "person" is acknowledged, I get very involved and very much cherish the place I am selflessly given. For me I am the one who is blessed. We can all make a difference to each other, all it takes is kindness and understanding, something that I fear in the digital era seems to be ebbing away! I sound really old saying that am only 37! I wish you and your family happy memories and have the utmost respect and admiration for you. Lilmiss x

Brewery Assistant for the past 2 years

Dental Nurse

Ironworker welder

Manager of a load of nerds at a bank/building society

More Sexy at 50 wrote:

Browncoats wrote:

andytaylor98 wrote:

Browncoats wrote:

I'm a financial assistant studying to become an account

I'm a qualified accountant. Let me know if you ever need help with your studies.
Thank you that's very kind

I finished my career as an FD in the oil, gas, chemicals sector. I worked nearly 30 years in this sector. Also happy to offer help and advice.

Thank you.