what do you do?

Was just thinking about random things and was wondering what other members all do for a living.

I work for a Energy Consultancy and i deal with renewable technologies and all that jazz.

What about you?

xx

1 Like

Nothing!

No - im a student so I obviously do the academic work....I often have a part time job in the holidays at a stable yard too with the gorgeus horses and ponies....

University.

G.P.

unemplyoed atm, looking to get a job as a sailing instructor before joing the army

Doing a degree. Well, more specifically, procrastinating in the vain hope the degree will do itself, at the moment.

xx

University - with a sideline in pulling people out of water and (far too rarely) seeing a fit girl in a bikini.

Another uni student here (my there are a lot of us) and a part time waitress in a curry house

Adx

Those boddy students, nothing better to do.

I hope we don't all go the same Uni... The mess would be terrible...

Thanks for all your responses, i dont mean to be nosey, i was merely curious.

I meant to add in the original post that if at university, what degree are you studying for?

So far i feel as though people may not have liked the idea of divulging their current occupation for personal reasons, i was just curious as to what other members do. So i hope i havent cause offence to anyone by started this thread =] xx

*bloody even

muchkin wrote:

I meant to add in the original post that if at university, what degree are you studying for?

So far i feel as though people may not have liked the idea of divulging their current occupation for personal reasons, i was just curious as to what other members do. So i hope i havent cause offence to anyone by started this thread =] xx

I don't see a problem. People don't have to post.External Media

Me - Philosophy.

muchkin wrote:

Classical Civilisation.

(Yep, one of the many degrees the government have now decided are absolutely worthless.)

xx

muchkin wrote:

Philosophy (was Maths, but HATED it and swapped to philosophy what I was minoring in)

WandA wrote:

muchkin wrote:

I don't see a problem. People don't have to post.External Media

Me - Philosophy.

A fellow philosophy student! Im glad!

There certai

WandA wrote:

Those boddy students, nothing better to do.External Media

I hope we don't all go the same Uni... The mess would be terrible...

That could be very interesting lol

MissFortune wrote:

muchkin wrote:

Classical Civilisation.

(Yep, one of the many degrees the government have now decided are absolutely worthless.)

xx

I may be the only person in this thread to say this but it sounds fun! If you pay more attention to the 'civil' bit of civilisation, your degree holds a great romance to it.

Inara14 wrote:

A fellow philosophy student! Im glad!

Well I didn't know that! Rowan who pops on the forum was a philosophy student up until recently. She still has it in her though!External Media

I work in a mid-level clothing/homware store (I wont say the name for various reasons. Just think "generic highstreet" and you'll be fine) and I hate it.

I'd switch for something else, but where I live, combined with no qualifications, a lack of ambition and very little foresight mean that not much is going.

Physiology here - a real degree (and I'm allowed to make that joke because I genuinely don't believe it - being with WandA I realise that degrees in the "arts" can be just as hard)

Adx