So your caged, what next?

Seeking more advice from the chastity crowd if you please.

I'm so close to ordering a new cage, but my problem may be what will the wife do with me once I'm caged?

She's not the most confident, but with the right prodding she's very adept at coming up with new ideas once she has the right direction. (I don't know where she learned those fellatio skills, but she is amazing!)

There are plenty of "guides" out there, but I'm more interseted in hearing personal experiences from real people. There are certain things in life that are experienced freely and not governed by a paint by numbers guide.

So I'm asking anyone, male or female who lead, dabble in etc. the chastity lifestyle.This is not something we plan to take up as a full time lifestyle, work, health etc being what it is simply make it unrealistic. By which I mean factory environment and plans for an upcoming vasectom. I'm a fit healthy male, just one that wants to expand his and her horizons.

Thank you for any help offered.

Can't say much from the in control part always been the wearer not the keyholder but good luck you lucky boy.

I believe it is more of a mental satisfaction more than anything.

For your partner, knowing that they are the keyholder and that they're the only person that can provide you with release. If you go into more of a dominiation type of style there would be things such as orgasm denial too. Teasing would be a really big aspect too!

It could also show commitment and trust in your relationship and a new form of foreplay!

I hope that helps a little.

I don't know why the hell this is off topic, I clicked sex tips. Can this be moved?

@jws - Thats what I want to know, experiences from both sides.

@Paige - Thank you