Check out Facebook @ 7pm ...

Hello there!

If you are about at 7pm we are popping our cherry with live FB feeds. 

Jess, whom you all should knwo by now ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink") and Sam our lingeire expert will talking all things Lovehoney with a cheeky give away.

Here is our Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/LovehoneyOfficial/?fref=ts

Remember 7pm to see this double act in action! 

Ooohh - this is very exciting!! I will definitely be watching :) xx

let's get ready to rumble.

I hate Facebook, but Sam and Jess are great so will tune in if I can!

That's good but I'm out for a meal with friends and will not be back untill late, so I guess I'm going to miss it. Such a shame.

I wouldn't want to miss this *sets alarm for 7pm* sounds like fun! :)

Lovely stuff. A little afraid to follow a sex toy company on facebook though... Does the page come in an unmarked brown box?

Aw I don't have facebook 😭

Oooo sounds exciting 😝

Oooh, I'll see you there :)

I'll definitely be watching but slightly nervous of anything showing up on my Facebook feed 😕

This is brilliant!

Gigglesandjiggles wrote:

I'll definitely be watching but slightly nervous of anything showing up on my Facebook feed 😕

Same here. I'd like to enter the competition but I don't want to reveal myself

mamz wrote:

Gigglesandjiggles wrote:

Seconding this! Love to break down the taboo of sex toys buuuuttt... fear of reveal.

My friends know (ish) but I have family and work colleagues on Facebook so it's a no go 😥😝😂

mamz wrote:

Gigglesandjiggles wrote:

I was worried about this too. I loved the video btw guys - great job!

I was wondering if there was another way to enter the comp - maybe sending the answers by e-mail or Twitter?

Morning all.

Hope you enjoyed last nights viewing! 

I know some of you are concerned about Facebook and privacy, so Sam has kindly offered that you can comment here rather than Facebook with your answers to enter. 

![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

That's really lovely, thanks Leanne and Sam :) xx

Question 1 - 24 hours 7 days a week

Question 2 - 27 items

Question 3 - Lovehoney Spoil Me Satin Underwired Chemise and G-String Black

Hey everyone! Thanks to all who managed to tune in live! 

The video will remain on our feed FOREVERRRRRR so if you want to watch it later, you can.

You don't NEED to like the page to see it (though we'd love it if you did!) and as far as I know, as long as you don't interact with the video (comment / like etc) nothing will show in your feed.

Good luck to everyone who enters the give away! 

nice vid, but diffuclt comp as I seem to have similar taste to pickers (or too big a collection) :P

1) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (just used moments ago for order query)

2) 18 products (asked products, and said some products have multiple items - so couting sets and kits as 1 product).

3) The magic want with attachments or that black flaunt it robe. Have the mini wand, but dunno how different that beast can be?