Soft Bondage Freebie opportunity.

Hey I saw this and wanted to share it with you guys, I'm not promoting or spamming as I don't work for anyone at the moment never mind the Telegraph or Tie Rack, i just thought it was an awesome offer so wanted to share it with you guys.

If you buy the Saturday Telegraph tomorrow, you get a voucher for a free pashmina from the Tie Rack worth £19.99. Got to be worth £1.60 for some soft bondage?! Theres a choice of 10 colours apparantly and most stores are participating but it might be worth googling a store list (dont want to post a link and spam the board).

Not quite as luxurious as silk scarves but I'm sure you imaginative lot could think of something to do with them!

Everyone in Tie Rack over the next week could be a fellow OA member! We need a code to identify our loyality. How about hanging said pashmina over the left forearm 'waiter style' & tap one's nose thrice if nodded to!? ooooh very MI5!

The red squirrel hunts the golden apple....

Banana meringues!

Mucky Duck wrote:

Everyone in Tie Rack over the next week could be a fellow OA member! We need a code to identify our loyality. How about hanging said pashmina over the left forearm 'waiter style' & tap one's nose thrice if nodded to!? ooooh very MI5!

The red squirrel hunts the golden apple....

Banana meringues!

Lol love the idea Mucky Duck! Noone else has responded so I think I wasted my time really! Can't help some people!!

So yes..I will see you on the left forearm with a nost tap.

I shall also be wearing a white rose on my right lapel. See you there 00-69!

Mucky Duck wrote:

Everyone in Tie Rack over the next week could be a fellow OA member!

only valid tomorrow unfortunately-not expecting them to last very long either as its a fantastic deal. I'll be there shortly after opening to ensure mine!

lol sounds a good deal curvy_chicka sorry for not replying

Sounds like a date. It'll be like flash mobbing!

I just hope I can undo that sodding knot so I don't have to cut Mrs Ducks arms off to free her! haha!

Mucky Duck wrote:

Sounds like a date. It'll be like flash mobbing!

I just hope I can undo that sodding knot so I don't have to cut Mrs Ducks arms off to free her! haha!

Just make sure you have some oranges in. If you do have to remove any of Mrs D's parts you can have Duck a l'orange!

x

sweetlove666 wrote:

lol sounds a good deal curvy_chicka sorry for not replying

Thanks hun, hope someone can benefit from it!

lol i can get a free pashmina, now just for the willing victim muahahaha

I just think it's quiet in here coz it's Friday night. Thanks for the heads up

So how mat made it to Tie Rack for there free Pashmina? I missed out, bummer!

Unfortunately the dark over lords decided that I ge too much free time so they destroyed a machine in Leeds so I had to work Saturday! Boo.

At least I've got extra money for sweets & soapy frogs! Yippee! (unfortunately I'll have to spend it on something sensible like switching the heating on for another day!

I didnt go- but i recently bought two silk scarves (a bargain) in town (pink of course)

extra long and fantastic for a bit of restraining to the bed, gently !

xx

btw thanks for sharing the information- its a great idea, we could all post our bargains/freebies of the week !lol

x

So curvy, did u get the pashminas....and have you put them to goo use yet!? x

Dressing gown cords work well for some soft bondge, much more washable than your best scarf or pashmina. Also usually much more handy than having to go rummaging in the wardrobe for that scarf you never wear whilst your knob goes floppy!

Strapon! wrote:

So curvy, did u get the pashminas....and have you put them to goo use yet!? x

Hi Strapon!

Sorry I've been away a few days! I did get the Pashminas...9 to be exact..but gave my mum 5...not for kinky use though! I hope not anyway!!

Havent used them except to keep me warm!

Lol! Let's hope they are used for the intended purposes then! Hope you have fin with your 4! x