soft swapping

sorry if this is a repeat thread but has anybody done soft swapping its something me and mrsL r looking into as weboth want her to have sex with another women so any ideas guys and like i said appologies if there is already a theard

You could go to a club and get talking to other couples and take it from there, or join a site like fabswingers, state on your profile what youre looking for and get chatting to other couples in your area. Have fun!

if you join fabswingers (free!) you can meet couples or women or men on there. They have a section that lists all the swinging clubs around the uk so if you wanted to start slowly you could go to a swinging club and see how it goes, no pressure to do anything. At least if you start off like that you can decide how you feel on the day instead of planning a meet then not feeling up to it

I'd definitely suggest meeting some possible partners online first- this can help you be sure that its something you want to do before you're letting anyone down. That way any third party can find out what you're looking for, what you're into and find someone that matches! You can also take things at your own pace without any nerves from your surroundings (of you haven't been in a club before). Good luck!