Sorry

Just want to say a quick sorry if my thread on forms afended anyone the other NITE it sure was not ment to so again I'm sorry just thought it may of been fun but I now see it was abit to much x

No worries hun :) im sure no one was offended.

It allowed some of us to acknowledge our crush on the whole forum/site so no harm down

I'm capricorn13 and I'm a Lovehoney addict

Ok thank u

I saw your post and decided not to comment given it was already said by forum members but No worries huney no offense taken ;)
Xxxx

Don't worry about it, you only meant it in a fun way :)

delilahxx wrote:

+1 :) xx

I've only read the start of the thread and don't see any harm in it. Unless It got really personal and someone complained.

However I guess if I was out shopping, I wouldn't go up to someone and explicitly run through what I was thinking about doing with them.

It might be fun though.....!! haha

delilahxx wrote:

Well said ;)

No problem at all. Could have been fun, but then could have also been totally awkward!

Subdom27 wrote:

No problem at all. Could have been fun, but then could have also been totally awkward!

I'm with Subdom.

But lets all grow up a bit here. If you've got pictures of yourself in your account, you are surely looking for compliments, or want them, as they make you feel good.

So therefore there wouldn't be any feeling of awkwardness. More like a warm glow inside that some one finds you hot !

delilahxx wrote:

+ 1

It's Ok :) No harm done!