I just wanted to say..

Hello all! :)

I've made a promise to myself to start being more positive and being thankful for what I've got, rather than sulking and moaning and being negative all the time. So...

I just wanted to say how nice and welcoming everyone is. When I joined the forum, I seriously felt like it was my first day of school! I was so nervous- I'm not a very good 'people person', and although I'm pretty confident generally, I felt like I didn't want to just involve myself with threads or anything as you all knew each other and I would just be the new girl.

I was so, sooo wrong. Everyone is so friendly. It's so nice to be able to just write what I'm thinking, if I'm having a rubbish day, or if I've had a bit of good news- I feel like I can just tell people and get things off my chest without being judged. I've had some great advice and some good laughs on the forum, and have also had somewhere to vent when I'm angry.

I don't really have time to chat to people individually, but I feel like everyone here knows a little bit about each other and is all part of one community. It's so lovely to see!

(I'm having a bit of a soppy day, sorry guys!).... So thank you, everyone, for making me (and everyone else, I'm sure) feel so welcome and part of the little community on the forums :)

Much love to you all xx

A lovely post :)

TTurtle wrote:

A lovely post :)

^

I think it's a great place with lovely people too. What makes me stick around and be so active here. =)

I try to make this place more of a community than a forum. that way everyone is looking out for everyone else :)

I treat the people on here like a familey rather than "just some random people on the internet" that way you respect their opinons and are always willing to lend them a hand if needed :)

I love this site too. It's great because I can discuss the things I love the most (usually all sex related obviously) that I can't discuss with my rather prudish friends.