Spanking...bollocks

I've been asked to do this...but how?? Do I approach from the front? Behind?

Sorry, just having trouble working out the logistics!

Being asked might be the easy bit, bollocks, as spoken by most politicians cannot easily be spanked. Nowt to do with Parliamentary Priviledge, but the unpredictable and intolerably high pain level generated by the most casual misstimed flick of switch upon gonad!! Suggest you start with a soft leather whip type device and increase the intensity from there, unless of course your OH is the Marquis De Sade!!!

I know - he got a bit freaked out by having his arse whipped due the marks!

Do bollocks mark like 'normal' skin does?

(Recess is about to begin - we may be spared parliamentary bollocks for a month or so)

I am sure they will, or rather the scrotum will, shudder to think of a bruised testicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of blood vessels down there- easily ruptured, are you sure you want to go down this road???

I am slightly worried....

this sounds very painful...suggessted it to OH and he went green thinking about it lol

think my oh would turn pale if i suggested this one as well...........

He's a braver man than me!

If I were you I'd start with gentle taps and maybe light flicking to start with. I personally wouldn't suggest a whip because I think it's harder to judge the force with an object rather than a hand. If you do use an object I'd suggest something that does not weigh a lot so as not to catch him off guard.

I'd suggest he's on all fours or is on his knees leaning over, something that gives them room to jiggle so as not to cause too much damage because it can potentially be very dangerous and cause permanent damage.

As long as one of you is then things should be ok, safeword might be a good idea, though l fear by the time it is uttered the damage will have been done!!!

Think gentle taps may well be the way forward...also a safeword.

I'll let you know how it goes. Fear trip to A&E!!!

If you're worried it might be better to pinch and tug the skin first.

Or just to mount him after as decent arse spanking and hope he forgets about it?

KinkyZebra wrote:

Or just to mount him after as decent arse spanking and hope he forgets about it?

If you're worried you might be best to talk to him about it, although not my kink, if either of you are to get anything from it you're best to both be relaxed otherwise I'm sure it'll spoil the mental element of it for him.

Ask him if he has done it before? To demonstrate how hard he wants it? etc...

I like spanking...but the idea of doing damage freaks me out.

I don't think he's done it - possibly something he's seen online?

Sounds good, thanks AA!

X

I agree, they are very tempremental things, i seen to beable to squeeze and pull mine around, but when the OH doesit its a fine line between pleasure and doubled over in pain.

I have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18034 (don't know if that's going to work) and it's ideal for ball spanking! the tassles are soft, (my husband has really sensitive balls) so it's easy to be gentle but it also works well and gives a good sting if you want to use it on other places! I usually have him luing on his back on the bed x

I think the squeezing is easier to cope with too. In general I'm much better at coping with sustained pain rather than short pain. Squeezing might be a good idea to start with.

Ilovemyman wrote:

I have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18034 (don't know if that's going to work) and it's ideal for ball spanking! the tassles are soft, (my husband has really sensitive balls) so it's easy to be gentle but it also works well and gives a good sting if you want to use it on other places! I usually have him luing on his back on the bed x

No S sherlock!External Media

i mean over sensitive!!!