Spanking

jerrybean wrote:

Ozz wrote:

j&lxxxx wrote:

You say your oh has been giving hints, what are these hints? Does that suggest what she wants?

If she has been saying she wants to be spanked during sex, then next time you have sex in a position that gives you access to her arse, then start with a few gentle slaps and see how she responds.

If she has been hinting at a full on over the knee experience. Then I would suggest the next time she breaks a little household rule, or drops a cup that smashes, burns the tea or whatever, just whisper into her ear, that she is a naughty girl, and you will deal with her later, that way you can how she responds, and it will give her a little idea of what's to come. Then an hour or so later just sit down on an open chair, and tell her to bend over, and start spanking her over her clothes to start with, then either lift her skirt/dress, or tell her drop her pants, spank her again, and then remove her knicker for a bare bottom spanking, when finished tell her to go to the bedroom, and if all gone well you should have an enjoyable night.

First bit, oh yes definately! Second bit...... phew! phew! phew! hot flushing yet again! :)

Other half has hinted during sex, so I think I'll start there and see how it goes.

Although over the knee sounds more fun !!!!!

I'll let.you all know how it goes........

Oh during sex is delightful! I can't get enough. It's outside the bedroom he has a problem with!!!

Oh yes let us know haha x

j&lxxxx wrote:

Ozz wrote:

j&lxxxx wrote:

If you don't know what to say then maybe, when she is doing some everyday task, like washing up, or even bending over in to a cupboard or something, just give her a little slap on the arse, and see how she responds, and take things from there, that way you may not nead to say anything.

You say your oh has been giving hints, what are these hints? Does that suggest what she wants?

If she has been saying she wants to be spanked during sex, then next time you have sex in a position that gives you access to her arse, then start with a few gentle slaps and see how she responds.

If she has been hinting at a full on over the knee experience. Then I would suggest the next time she breaks a little household rule, or drops a cup that smashes, burns the tea or whatever, just whisper into her ear, that she is a naughty girl, and you will deal with her later, that way you can how she responds, and it will give her a little idea of what's to come. Then an hour or so later just sit down on an open chair, and tell her to bend over, and start spanking her over her clothes to start with, then either lift her skirt/dress, or tell her drop her pants, spank her again, and then remove her knicker for a bare bottom spanking, when finished tell her to go to the bedroom, and if all gone well you should have an enjoyable night.

Whatever you do just start gentle and build up slowly, spank both cheeks seperatly, aim for the lower part of her bum where it meets the top of her thighs, use upwards strokes, as well as downward strokes, depending on the size of hand compared to the size of her bum, you maybe able to strike both cheeks and thighs at the same time, but vary the spanks, and where as much as you can.

If everything goes well, and you both decide that you want to do this more often, and take things further in future, you will need to discuss rules and safe words going forwards.

If your happy to, come and tell us how it went.

First bit, oh yes definately! Second bit...... phew! phew! phew! hot flushing yet again! :)

Sounds like someone is going to be burning the tea tonight, and smashing plates.

Glad you enjoyed my suggestions.

If only me and oh could get house to ourself, I might be able to put some of my kinky thoughts into practice.

Well I wish!!! but he keeps it to the bedroom no matter how much I protest or invite my rather large ass to him to swipe it, he just puts his hand there and gives it a rub!!! I have asked but he just laughs ffs...grrrrr....but again I need to add................phew! x

Ozz wrote:

j&lxxxx wrote:

Ozz wrote:

j&lxxxx wrote:

If you don't know what to say then maybe, when she is doing some everyday task, like washing up, or even bending over in to a cupboard or something, just give her a little slap on the arse, and see how she responds, and take things from there, that way you may not nead to say anything.

Whatever you do just start gentle and build up slowly, spank both cheeks seperatly, aim for the lower part of her bum where it meets the top of her thighs, use upwards strokes, as well as downward strokes, depending on the size of hand compared to the size of her bum, you maybe able to strike both cheeks and thighs at the same time, but vary the spanks, and where as much as you can.

If everything goes well, and you both decide that you want to do this more often, and take things further in future, you will need to discuss rules and safe words going forwards.

Sounds like someone is going to be burning the tea tonight, and smashing plates.

If only me and oh could get house to ourself, I might be able to put some of my kinky thoughts into practice.

Well I wish!!! but he keeps it to the bedroom no matter how much I protest or invite my rather large ass to him to swipe it, he just puts his hand there and gives it a rub!!! I have asked but he just laughs ffs...grrrrr....but again I need to add................phew! x

All I can suggest ozz is, put on a naughty school girl outfit, no knickers, with lip stick write across your arse spank me, walk up to him, shove a paddle in his hand, lie across his lap, and lift your skirt.

If that still doesn't work, then I'm afraid there's no chance.

Good luck.

j&lxxxx wrote:

Ozz wrote:

j&lxxxx wrote:

Ozz wrote:

j&lxxxx wrote:

All I can suggest ozz is, put on a naughty school girl outfit, no knickers, with lip stick write across your arse spank me, walk up to him, shove a paddle in his hand, lie across his lap, and lift your skirt.

If that still doesn't work, then I'm afraid there's no chance.

Good luck.

At my age!!! I don't think so haha. I will get a bit more forceful about it! My arse is pleading for it haha..If all else fails, a trade in might be on the cards lol

Ooh I would love to be spanked and the naughty schoolgirl idea sounds so hot!

This thread is getting me hot... Off to sit in the fridge

Well well..I did get spanked outside of the bedroom. Kitchen too as I was bending down for something accidently on purpose in front of him! I shouldn't have to be that direct though when there's me being so free doing it!!! Grrr

Accidentally on purpose, haha!

Spanking is great, in the bedroom and outside of it! Started with his hand and now using paddles and crops for the different textured sides and the sharp sting it provides. Got to love his hands in charge every once in a while though

i have a slightly different take on this. In our relationship I was the reluctant spanker . I didn't really have much of a problem spanking her erotically in foreplay as these were light taps to get her aroused and that they did. FIne so far.

The problem was when she wanted to be forcabley bent over and spanked on her panty clad bottom ( she doesn't like it on the bare) and much harder.

It took me a while to get over the psyche or should I say my psyche for this and had to read a couple of books to get over my reluctance. of bashing my loved ones but and nearly bringing her to tears.

Once I got over this and complete with safe words it wasn't a problem for me and we do it occasionally in roleplays.

Myself I still prefer the erotic spanking though.

He's always kept it to the bedroom. The crops, paddle and of course his hands. I hope this is a turning point but I doubt it very much!

It was very yummy tee he he

Ozz wrote:

He's always kept it to the bedroom. The crops, paddle and of course his hands. I hope this is a turning point but I doubt it very much!

It was very yummy tee he he

Just wondering if you have tried roleplaying ? . You could include impact play this way such as a punishment detention scenario .Not everyones cup of tea but we find it a fun element in the bedroom and gives the Mrs an excuse in buying wacky fancy dress costumes..The indian squaw outfit is devine on her. I have given her a good spanking whilst wearing that costume as I was the cowboy.

The key things are to have fun and remember your safe words .

Oh my! that would be so against everything he is and more! I'm very fortunate in some ways I get what I do mysteron.

He's very.......vanilla! very!

Fair dos

Although we all start off being vanilla and then come on here for a bit of rasberry sauce ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I'm after raspberry, chocolate, strawberry..the full works lol![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Ozz wrote:

I'm after raspberry, chocolate, strawberry..the full works lol![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I bet your hubby has some fun with you ! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Try to get him interested in the kitchen Ozz, theres always some kitchen implement, like wooden spoons etc, to hand for him to grab to use, especially if your bent over the sink ;-))

mysteron wrote:

Ozz wrote:

I bet your hubby has some fun with you

Well he does when I can get him to a certian point of play. But shit it's hard work and it shouldn't need to be this hard! I seem to up for most things and he just screws his face up and says.mm maybe!!!

Rimmer57 wrote:

Try to get him interested in the kitchen Ozz, theres always some kitchen implement, like wooden spoons etc, to hand for him to grab to use, especially if your bent over the sink ;-))

Yeah I know, it's getting him to use them on me at all!!

Ozz wrote:

Rimmer57 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Well he does when I can get him to a certian point of play. But shit it's hard work and it shouldn't need to be this hard! I seem to up for most things and he just screws his face up and says.mm maybe!!!

I feel your pain, Ozz, or rather, lack thereof! My OH is a vanilla mister. 'Straight from the pod,' vanilla... He won't let me use hitty things on him, either 😔

Luv bunny wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Rimmer57 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Ozz wrote:

I feel your pain, Ozz, or rather, lack thereof! My OH is a vanilla mister. 'Straight from the pod,' vanilla... He won't let me use hitty things on him, either 😔

Have you sat down and talked to him about it . He could have the same reluctance I had in that I was frightened of hurting my Mrs and to me that is not what love was about .

I got round the problem by reading a couple of books on the subject to understand the process(es) proper . Now I tend to meet her half way ie sensual erotic spanking included in normal lovemaking sessions and the more harder disciplinarian type spanking in role plays .

Just an idea