Spanking

Mt wife has said that she would like me to smack her bum during sex but not too hard, having never done anything like it I have all sorts of feelings about it - the main one of course being horniness, she has a lovely ass! My questions please ladies are what do you get out of it? Do I do it a lot or just a few stinging slaps? Sorry, I just have no idea & rather than ask her when the time's right I just want to do it & get it right! :)

It honestly depends what shes into, some girls like to be spanked until they're left with marks and some just like a couple of slaps, the best thing to do is ask her what she likes. I can't really explain why girls like it, that too is different, if you're into BDSM it can be seen as a punishment, if done properly the pain can be very pleasurable.

I think it's a personal thing. I love it when my hubby spanks me. Usually he does a few spanks sometimes more, it's hard to quantify. But it does really turn me on, not sure why...I guess it's the whole 'naughty girl' thing. One thing I love is when he lifts his hand to spank me and holds off, the apprehension of when he's going to do it is so exciting.

I'd recommend the softly approach. Less and lighter to start with and wait for feedback, you can always do more next time if it goes down well. Good luck :)

Each girl is different, depending on my mood depends on what I like.
I enjoy the feeling I get the whole pleasure pain thing

the first time my OH spanked me he just threw me over his knee and spanked me i was turned on i jumped on him hehe

Whenever we're in doggy position he gives me a few slaps and i love it

I suggest you start of slowly and take your lead from her. As for how many don't go mad i think it's all about the anticipation and mixing it up between gentle slaps even teasing strokes and harder slaps

My wife likes to be spanked and I'm up for most things. So she got spanked, as Miss Tig rightly says: Start light and wait for feed back" her body language will speak volumes then adjust accordingly.

I enjoyed doing it, she enjoyed receiving it :-)

Give it a go

Thanks all & good to hear from a male side too - having thought about it all day, I'm up for it haha! I'll take it easy & see what she likes (or dislikes!)

P.S. Buy a spanking paddle, furry, leather etc. She'll love it :-)

Or a flogger, then you can stroke/tickle and spank with it :)

Oh i do love being spanked, depending on my mood depends on how hard and where (ie the bit below the bum cheek, just at the top of the thigh is very sensitive where the cheek is good for a hard smack - but thats just me personally).

We do use it as a punishment during BDSM sessions but i think he enjoys it and me wriggling too much for it to be a punishment. Im also more of a palm type of girl rather than a cane/paddle.

Hi Andrex - I am in a loving dom/sub relationship and I love to be spanked. We don't tend to use spanking as a punishment as I enjoy it - so we have erotic spankings which are a huge turn on for me. You can use your hand or a paddle - just make sure you take it time to build up the intensity. A great starter paddle which I also have is this one as it has 2 sides - one soft and one firmer:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21800

Communication is very important so that you know whether she is ready for more - or if you need to slow down. If you want to drop me an e-mail I can send you a great web link with tips and tricks for erotic spanking. I hope this helps :) xx

MissTig wrote:

Or a flogger, then you can stroke/tickle and spank with it :)

I'll second that, they are great.

We have:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19604

I'd like some light spanking every now and then (both my OH doing it to me and me doing to my OH), but he is simply not up for it. He is more of a tender soul. Otherwise, I would prefer a paddle vs. a flogger. I haven't tried any, but at least by the looks of it the flogger looks like it could be more painful and leave more marks on the body. Or at least this is my impression by looking at them. I could be totally wrong.

We were very similar to you a year ago. We started with one or two smacks on the bum and gradually it became a few more and a bit firmer, but only on occasional nights. The last time was on a weekend away so we had privacy and as she was approaching orgasm she had a spank for each thrust. She came really hard, but had a red bum afterwards and we agreed that this was the limit.

I love being spanked.I like it when after a few hard smacks my husband runs his hand over the hot spanked area, its kind of soothing, then more spanking. For me its the feeling of being dominated thats the turn on but also the pain /pleasure thing.
Usually we use a plastic ruler but would like to try a flogger at some point.

I think communication and safety are the watch words. Talk about what she wants and what you are comfortable doing. Agree a "safe word". (We use traffic lights). We get a fantastic amount of enjoyment from spanking and if you are both comfortable........so will you. Role Play can sometimes help avoid any awkwardness that might exist.

good luck and enjoy :-)

Duplicate post replaced.....apologies.

OMG I love my oh to spank me, we started with just his hand giving me a spank, but moved on recently to our first flogger from lh, and got to say it is by far my most fav toy at the moment. We have so much fun when he stands over me and gives me my punishment!! lol oh has very quickly become very efficient with this I must say. I never imagined in a milion years I would let anyone do this to me, let along like it! but I really do, but then I get my treat after!! hehe As long as it stays fun with your wife, like some of the other comments say, some women like to be hit so hard it leaves a mark (I like when oh marks me or bites me, find it a huge turn on)? Just talk and start with something light and fun then see how you both feel? Good luck & enjoy.

i only recently got my husband to spank me -he had been asking me to do it tohim for years and i was resistant. i themn read up on it and thought what the heck. anyway spanked him and it didnt do much for him, i asked him to spank me just to see what it was like and i love it. since then we have gradually built up the frequency and intensity. i like being spanked by either the flogger or his hand

It does take some getting used to, inflicting pain on someone else but as others have said the key is to talk it through
The flogger is great you can learn lots of different techniques. It's all about trust.
Might let ah have a go back but then again might not!!

It does take some getting used to, inflicting pain on someone else but as others have said the key is to talk it through
The flogger is great you can learn lots of different techniques. It's all about trust.
Might let ah have a go back but then again might not!!