To spank or not advice please

Morning all, my wife posted a message a while ago about wearing see through clothing in public and we were really pleased that people took the time to respond, and gave advice too, so now I have a question, the good lady has asked me if I would put her over my knee and spank her,

Quite simply, ( and I guess this mostly aimed at ladies) should I? do many of you ladies enjoy it? should I use my hand or a paddle or something else? any help would be great thanks

Guys do you get off on spanking your partner? how hard should I go? I know we will have to see how she goes but she says she wants to be punished and she wants me spank her hard, never done it before so will be interested to hear all your thoughts thanks

its nice sometimes getting a good old slap .. not neccesarily just the butt in my personal opinon, some of the best sex i ever had was when we were both really aggressive with each ither .. got quite extreme once too with punching etc . go at her pace , if she asks you to spank , do it if youre up for it .. ask her how hard etc , DONT go by my experience lol

neilshell wrote:

Morning all, my wife posted a message a while ago about wearing see through clothing in public and we were really pleased that people took the time to respond, and gave advice too, so now I have a question, the good lady has asked me if I would put her over my knee and spank her,

Quite simply, ( and I guess this mostly aimed at ladies) should I? do many of you ladies enjoy it? should I use my hand or a paddle or something else? any help would be great thanks

Guys do you get off on spanking your partner? how hard should I go? I know we will have to see how she goes but she says she wants to be punished and she wants me spank her hard, never done it before so will be interested to hear all your thoughts thanks

If you want to spank her, and she wants to be spanked, go for it. They only time you shouldn't is when one (or both) of you don't want to partake, which is common sense, really.

As it's a first attempt, I'd advise that you use your hand. It's easier to judge the strength of each spank than if you use an implement. As you get more experienced, you can try out paddles, etc.

Also, take a look at Lovehoney's guide: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/bondage/buyers-guide/spanking-whipping-guide/.

Remember that communication is key. Ask her if you're being too soft, or too rough, etc.

I hope that helps.

I really don't see any reason as to why you shouldn't if shes asking for it. Ofcourse that really depends on whether you want to do it or not, as it has to be mutual by both parties.

IMO I enjoy it, a lot but I do like it rough, and it sounds like your wife wants to give it a try. My OH enjoys doing it to me too, he's not into it himself as in he doesn't like to be spanked, but he enjoys 'punishing' me on occasion.

Experimentation in the bedroom can be really great, It'll open you up to things you never thought you'd even like.

GL and enjoy yourself

Of course! If both of you enjoy it, why not!

I don't see the harm in it if she wants you to and you are curious to try it. As The Outsider said, communication is key. Just remember that and have fun! I'd use your hand first before experimenting with anything else.

Yeah it kinda depends what she's after, a bit of naughty school girl role play is rather different to a domestic discipline lifestyle.

spanking is lovely.. if youve done nothing of the sort before perhaps try giving her a slap on the arse while doing it doggy style... you could use a spatula to hit her bum wile shes cooking (if shes not holding something hot/sharp)

yes, if you both want it go for it!

for your firsrst time id advise using your hand and comunicate. try something with maybe the power of a loud hand clap and ask her if she wants it harder or softer and work from there. you can always stop and restart the scene to work in some roleplay.

also, make sure to aim for the fleshy part of the bum. you want it so that if you miss you are more likely to hit ther thighs than her hips.

good luck and have fun.

RD

I love being spanked. Hubby uses his hand, a paddle, a flogger and our favourite, the riding crop.

We started gently with his hand, to get an idea of what we liked, then gradually increased it from there. We don't use a safe word, I just tell him if it is too hard, but I don't say no or too hard in play so there is no confusion.

I personally love spanks , I perfer to be on all 4's rather than over the knee but everyone is different, I love T's hand as it can be compeletly different each stroke , but we also have http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15242 which when used can have a nice after string. I tend to earn spanks when I am naughty some times I just misbehave to get them tee hee.

I would start off slow and soft and ensure you commication , have a word that means slow up and then have a safe word that means stop your now hurting me or I cant take to much .

Not much more to add really, other than to say I absolutely love being spanked, especially over the knee, and it's most exquisite to be penetrated at the same time, fingers ideally, so my partner can feel my excited response. However, as an addendum to the posts above advising 'not if you're not into it' I have to say that personally it is a massive turn off being timidly spanked by someone who isn't into it. There's just no point, I can tell.

Hope you both have lots of fun!

I like a good slap during sex or foreplay but I don't think I'd like to just be bent over his knee and spanked.

Each to their own!

My OH loves it if I am wearing a leather glove, she loves the feel against her skin and has the added benefit of cushioning your hand if things get a little frantic !

Communiation, Safe Word, Planning, More Communication and an open mind. You will have a fantastic time if it appeals to both of you.

In terms of implements...........you would be suprised how many items found in a household have alternative uses :-)

Enjoy