Special offers and recommendations

I have a question about the special offers and email recommendations we receive. Are they tailored to things we’ve purchased and or viewed on site? I seem to get quite a few offers for plus size, which is not so much a problem as the ladies look stunning in them! But the things highlighted on offer to me aren’t really relevant if they’re not going to fit my wife. This was sparked by an offer for a piece of plus size lingerie that I saw a while ago but wasn’t on offer in the 8-16 range, merely curious if others have similar offers or if it’s just me? 🤔 I see in the “tell us about yourself but” you can customise your account, but there nothing about that sort of thing. 🤔

I thought it was an odd choice for a promo. They sent me the 18-24 code and I've never ordered anything that size. There is another code for the 8-16, but I don't know how they've selected the recipients?

I popped both codes in the Special Offer thread if you're interested?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1679792-special-offer-toys-you-lover/page-41/#p1808098

Thanks Ian 👍 Yep I am confused as to why as well, I did see that email this morning and thought well that’s a good offer, I never thought about checking if it was available in the smaller range. Thanks again Ian, I do think you’re one of if not the most helpful person on the forum! 👍

Thanks from me to Ian! I saw the email and thought the outfit was really nice but was confused by the size as I've never bought anything plus sized. Glad to see the code for the other one too!

No worries. Always glad to be useful. 🙂 I wonder why they didn't put both sizes in the same email? It would need two links to the offer (one embedded under each product image), and two codes, but it would seem simple enough? I don't think I've ever seen freebie lingerie before though, so maybe they'll do that next time. 👍

If anyone is tempted but hesitating, I have that bodystocking and I've reviewed it. OH loved it! It is well worth picking up - I thought it was a bit too opaque on my slender frame but it has been requested several times since ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) Should suit most figures.

MsR wrote:

If anyone is tempted but hesitating, I have that bodystocking and I've reviewed it. OH loved it! It is well worth picking up - I thought it was a bit too opaque on my slender frame but it has been requested several times since Should suit most figures.

That's good to know! I have a couple of the body stockings and really rate them which is why the email piqued my interest. I've just got to find something to buy now...