Would anyone like a free gift?

Hi everyone? On one of our recent orders we were sent a wrong item that Lovehoney was nice enough to let us keep, however, as the item was also the wrong size we would like to gift this item back to a member of the community ;)

The set in question is the "Lovehoney Plus Size Adore Me Red Underwired Thong Body" in a size 1X/2X. It looks incredibly sexy and deserves to be worn! It is currently in the sale but if anyone has had their eye on it please let us know and we will send to you free of charge ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Hi Sam&Lucy, welcome to the forums. Although a very kind and generous thought it's against the forum rules to share contact information so you won't be able to do this I'm afraid. Lovely thought though.

Hi Sam that’s a really kind offer

Again it’s a lovely offer but as Amy says it’s against forum rules. What a kind gesture

Freecycle?

Thank you for the kind offer I am sure a close friend may be glad to have it from you

Hi and welcome to the forums. Gifting used to be a thing on the forums but it's been knocked on the head which is a shame. Maybe you could give it to a friend that it would fit.

Hey Sam&Lucy,

As mentioned above this is not something that can be arranged on the forum.

Others have suggested a few options, in the past I have donated bits to someone that upcycles. If you know anyone that does this, that could be an option too.

I will now close this thread so that it does not encourage anyone to share their personal details here.