Lack of choice for the petite (size 4 UK)

Hi all. Long time purchaser and lurker on Lovehoney here. I realised that it is very difficult to purchase lingerie for my life partner who wears size 4 UK. Apart from toys for the both of us, I’ve only managed to purchase one stocking from Lovehoney that’s available in her size. We’ve found several other lingerie from Lovehoney that are of interest but sadly they aren’t offered for her size. Hope I am not a minority in this.

2 Likes

I think @rosiedosie is a very small size. Ive seen her review for This one and it might be a viable option as its very adjustable.

2 Likes

Hi, yes I am quite small and petite :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I wear the same size lingerie as your partner @2Lovebirds (though I’m more of a 6 on the bottom :sweat_smile:), and I think @Mint-Monster may be the same size as well :relaxed: If you need recommendations on specific stuff or just overall feel free to ask :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (However, I think both me and Mint have quite small chests so if your partner is gifted in that region I can’t help as much :sweat_smile:)

For reference my measurements: 32B bust, 24-25" waist, ~36" hips, height 4’11"

2 Likes

@rosiedosie - I’d say I’m more of a 6 on top and an 8 on bottom, haha. Like you, I’m also short at 5’1" so I found some items to be baggy around the legs :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hope you find something to fit. Welcome to the forum :hugs:

2 Likes

Some of the really stretchy one size teddies and body stockings can be good for petite people since they come so small. If your partner is slim but taller, some of the stretchy pieces might fit her well. I’m petite (5’00”) but I can wear a 6-8UK, but sometimes the small size will still be too big. LH handles returns really well though, so if something doesn’t fit, if you don’t cut off the tags, you can return it. Because I know I can make returns, I’ve ordered tons of lingerie, and even though I’ve returned a lot of it, I’ve found a lot of pieces that fit me. Hope you guys will be able to find some nice lingerie that fits :heart:

2 Likes

I really wish they’d stock XS in at least their own-brand stuff as they almost always do plus size :sweat_smile: Again, as you can see there are smaller set people on here so if you have your eye on something @2Lovebirds it might be worth popping it on here and we can give our opinion :blush: But it can also be a lot of trial and error as well :sweat_smile:

*noted @Mint-Monster, you always just look tiny in your pics :rofl: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Looks great! but my OH thinks the bra may be too big for her. Thanks for the recommendation :grin:

Thank you :smiley:

Thank you. We’ll do :laughing:

Some of the babydolls might work depending on the design. All else fails you can just put a sew stitches in the back or a box pleat or something. The floaty bit not needing to be an exact fit gives you alot of leeway

I got one size too big with this and just stuck a few stitches in the back. It has a tie halterneck so very adjustable.

3 Likes