šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

Does anyone know if the desire bullet ever appears in sales or deal of the day? Iā€™m considering getting it but would rather get it on a sale

Itā€™s more likely to appear in a sale than deal of the day, but the discount ranges from 20-50% off so can be a bit of a waiting game depending on how much of a bargain youā€™re looking for. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I canā€™t believe I missed the Mantric bullet. Mine is, er, well-used (or flat out wanked as we say around here!).

The ONE day I miss a Lovehoney visit and it pops up as DOTD. Looks like Iā€™m going to have to nurse it along until the next time.

Absolutely GREAT bullet at a BARGAIN price. I hope everyone who did get it loves it as much I do.

4 Likes

@VR
I was debating whether or not to treat myself as I need a really good bullet but money is a little tight so I didnā€™t :persevere: but Iā€™ll keep it on my list for next time.

Friday 30th April
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

LH Late Night Liaison Babydoll (blue)
Ā£30 Ā£15 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

1 Like

Oh man ive been looking at this one for ages :persevere: does anyone know what the fit is like?
Im a 16 on top, 18 on bottom with a B cup (most awkward size). Will it be incredibly loose if i get the 18+ size?

Itā€™s so annoying being right I the middle of 2 sizes isnā€™t it?! I havenā€™t got this one but have bought similar things in the past.

To be honest, Iā€™d be tempted to buy both and send one back. Do you mind saying what your back size is? It looks like the most fitted part is the under bust part and the knickers although the top looks adjustable.

I imagine it would be all down to whether you wanted the thong to fit. Personally I donā€™t like thongs so I tend to buy a separate pair of knickers. If you wanted to go down that route Iā€™d probably get the smaller one to fit your upper body since itā€™s a floaty style. I saw these knickers that look a similar colour if you needed some:

I would get both and an extra pair of knickers, try out all the combinations and then send the rest back. :sweat_smile:

Its so annoying lingerie wise :laughing: never know what to go for. Im a 40B bra wise atm (put on a bit during covid, like we all have iā€™m sure).
Ive seen those shorts and theyr so pretty, might just plump for them if i can fit the smaller size

1 Like

I tried them in the 12 -18 and found them a bit small and Iā€™m usually a 14 - 16. But then I hate tight knickers! If you donā€™t want them tight, Iā€™d size up!

1 Like

Thanks for that. Not a fan of tight knickers either

1 Like

Just ordered the babydoll - it looks lush!

2 Likes

Thereā€™s free delivery on orders over Ā£20 (ā€˜for a limited timeā€™). :+1:

4 Likes

Wearing it right now - whodda thought it!

2 Likes

Saturday 1st May

LH Flash Clitoral Vibrator
Ā£30 Ā£15 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦

0 voters

This was Mrs Chimpā€™s only toy for quite some time before we decided to go nuts and buy everything. :slightly_smiling_face: Itā€™s medium-strength, and perhaps not as rumbly as she now enjoys, but it did the job and was used for many an orgasm. :slightly_smiling_face: Very discreet too, very quiet, and Mrs Chimp liked the upturned nose. :+1:

3 Likes

I have mixed feelings on this one. As Mr Chimp said itā€™s definitely not bad but i basically always ended up disconnecting the power bit whenever i used it. It could just be because Iā€™m heavy handed but regardless it was incredibly annoying for me so itā€™s difficult to recommend a toy that cut out so often

1 Like

Sunday 2nd May

LH Rock My World Sex Toy Kit
(6 Piece - 2xAAA, 1xAA)

Ā£70 Ā£35 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦

0 voters

Monday 3rd May

Mantric Pebble
Ā£50 Ā£25 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦

0 voters

Bonus

Offer ends 11:59pm Monday 3rd May

*Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 11:59pm Monday 3rd May. Add the coupon code BONUS on the basket page. One coupon code per order. Offer cannot be used with other offers and excludes the products and brands detailed here

3 Likes

Thanks for the 20% code Mr Chimp, hadnā€™t seen that - Iā€™ve taken advantage of it with lingerie in the outlet Iā€™d been after but couldnā€™t justify getting other stuff to up it to Ā£40 for the 25% unlimited discount yesterdayā€¦ glad I waited! :+1:

Total spend today Ā£14.40 and free postage which will do very nicely :blush:

2 Likes