🇬🇧 UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

Tuesday 27th April
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Mantric Bullet
£45 £20 (56% off)

Interestingly, this has gone up from £40 to £45 now. It’s still being discounted to £20 though, so that’s something. :+1:

I own it and…
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

1 Like

@rockstar and @sharbur …if the Mantric made your bullet shortlist​:+1:.

Rumbly, and my bullet of choice.

2 Likes

Thank you. Just ordered it.

1 Like

Thank you dude :+1:

1 Like

Ok quick question, me and the OH have this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-vibrators/p/mantric-rechargeable-clitoral-vibrator/a39047g71739.html What’s the difference between the 2? Ps sorry for the long link, not sussed out how to shorten it

The pebble is more rounded, broader head, different sensation. A bullet is more pinpoint. They’re quite different to use but everyone prefers different things so hard to say which will work better for you and your OH. If you don’t have a bullet at all, I would highly recommend this one as it’s a really great price for it on DOTD and it’s a great bullet but if you’ve tried other bullets and prefer the broader stimulation of the pebbles and small wands maybe not.

ETA If you use the link icon in the reply box (between italic and quote in mobile setup) you can pop the long link in the top box and call it whatever you want in the bottom :+1:

2 Likes

@Peitho so it’s the same but different lol

Same brand, different sensations :blush: I have both the bullet and the ‘pebble’ and love them both for different reasons.

The bullet is good for pinpoint stimulation whereas the one you have covers a wider area… try turning that on its side so you’re using the narrow edge and you get more of an idea what the bullet is like :blush:

3 Likes

GOt them both sat in my hands right now. Vibrations are pretty similar to be honest. But the bullet has a squishyer tip to it. Difference for me is really in the area over which your spreading the vibes.

If you struggle to get direct vibes to the clit with the pebble (like i do) the bullet it great for that.

2 Likes

Going to have to give this some more thought I think

There’s an offer for £5 off £30 (TAKE5OFF).

Terms and Conditions

Add the coupon code TAKE5OFF on the basket page. One coupon code per order. £30 minimum spend. Offer cannot be used with other offers and excludes the products and brands detailed here.

2 Likes

Wednesday 28th April

LH Power Play Rabbit
£45 £22.50 (50% off)

I own it and…

0 voters

Offer ends 11:59pm Wednesday 28th April

*Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 11:59pm Wednesday 28th April. Add the coupon code SPENDANDSAVE on the basket page. One coupon code per order. Offer cannot be used with other offers and excludes the products and brands detailed here

Does anyone know if the new deal of the day (Lovehoney P-Stroke Remote Control Stroking Prostate Massager) has a rechargeable remote?

That is a very good question and having read all 23 reviews not a single one specifically says!!!

My assumption would be that it is rechargeable because Lovehoney are normally very good at stating remote control needs (specific) battery and whether or not one is supplied. Going to pop a little tag in to @Lovehoney_Brenna though to see if she can get the helpful elves to check when she gets in in case no one who has the Prostate Massager responds to your question.

If you decide to get it, that is very useful information go put in your review! :+1:

Thursday 29th April

LH P-Stroke Prostate Massager
(remote controlled 1xCR2032)

£50 £25 (50% off)

I own it and…

0 voters

It’s a CR2032 battery one. :+1: I asked Brenna the last time it was DOTD.

2 Likes

Think they could add that to the description?

Every time I come across one with missing info I check with Brenna (though the CR2032 ones all look very similar) and she confirms what battery the remote takes. It normally gets added to the product page then, but I think they missed this one. :slightly_smiling_face: You’ve chucked in a bat signal though, so hopefully that will sort it. :+1:

1 Like

Terms and Conditions
Free delivery offer ends 11:59pm Thursday 29th April. Add the coupon code AWARD on the basket page and the delivery discount will show in the checkout. The delivery discount covers the cost of the Royal Mail Tracked 2 to 3 Day service and not the additional costs of the other delivery services. One coupon code per order.

2 Likes