Special Offers

All but the male bags sold out ALREADY! WOW.

Well if i get anymore feathered friends i'll just resurrect this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/anal-sex-toys/113490-adopt-a-toy/

to save unwanted toys from landfill!

x

I just got back from work, really wanted a couples bag but all sold out

Any chance they will be in stock again soon>?

Hi Gold Class

there was a pre warning on the facebook group that they would be in stock at 4pm, plus if you click on sold out next to the item you want you can be sent an email reminder once they come back into stock

x

Gold class wrote:

I just got back from work, really wanted a couples bag but all sold outExternal Media

Any chance they will be in stock again soon>?

Sorry for you GC!

They do have them a few times a year though!

there all sold out now!

Dxx

oh well, will keep an eagle eye on the site and facebook from now on-- leason learned!

They do tend to give a cheeky wink that they might be in stock soon, so next time they do i'll keep my eyes peeled for you to let you know!

x

Good thinking WandA ;-) of course that's how it works. I hope that my bf gets a good one, we're both skint and obviously would both love ace bags but I'll feel bad if he doesn't like his when I've hyped him up into buying one :-s

Wizzie86 wrote:

Good thinking WandA ;-) of course that's how it works. I hope that my bf gets a good one, we're both skint and obviously would both love ace bags but I'll feel bad if he doesn't like his when I've hyped him up into buying one :-s

Just make it Win-Win for him!

Good bag = Wahay!

Bad bag = You have some making up do!

Easy peasy! (Would of said 'simples' but I'm beginning to get annoyed with small furry Russian rodents... if indeed they are rodents...)

I missed the lady bags, didn't I? Roll on a restock, fingers crossed.

Tigerlilies wrote:

I missed the lady bags, didn't I? Roll on a restock, fingers crossed.

All bags unfortunately TL!

It's amazing how quickly they sell out! Thats a good idea thanks WandA xxx

It can't be good when the staff hint they're not great. Typical. First time we've bought more than one too. Live and learn I guess.

Why oh why am I thinking 'bye bye £40?'

First time I bought one too. Got the female one

Ordered about twenty past four yesterday, turned up half seven this morning

Four items, all nice, one is a wow, one's a hey that's cool, one I have already and the other isnt really my sorta thing.

Might swap the last two on the other thread see if anyone's interested...

It was all deffo worth a lot more than £20 so it is all good.

got my 3 bags today!

wow with omg happy and omg im scared with some of the stuff we got!

need to get rid of atleast 3 items ASAP lol but am over the moon to have got a we vibe! yay

Dxx

LOL what did you get?

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

LOL what did you get?

Tracey Cox Glass DIldo set I wanted for AGES but said sold out, a silicone rabbit with dual clit tickler and circular motion, waterproof, states Mr Right but can't find it sold anywhere, a waterproof V ring hand held clit etc arouser and an extra thick 9 inch flesh dildo with balls and suction cup (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=46) that I already have and it needs adopting asap lol

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

It can't be good when the staff hint they're not great. Typical.

Hi bbbje - sorry if I gave that impression... I don't what's in them, tbh, they're all different. It'll be a mixture of stuff that may or may not be to your liking. Hope it is!

Yikes, they sold out really quickly - we made a special effort to put together loads of 'em this time. Sorry to anyone who missed out. They tend to come in bursts because we like to build up lots of toys so everyone gets a decent selection.

Diamonds - glad you got some great stuff in there!

MC... are you starting The Multicoloured Cock Swap Shop?

Hey you know me, Steve. I like to pass a nice bita cock around.

Glad you managed to have a nice lil clear out