Special Request

Hi

I had a prostate operation 2 yrs ago. My erections have been getting better since then & almost back to normal. What i want to know is does anyone know of a site that could put me in touch with ladies who would understand?

First of all you need to change your Avi picture Now! Before Leanne does her nut .

Then read the rules before any more posting .

I have just made a special request of my own!

Change your avi/user picture.

Nude pictures are not allowed/not acceptable on this site - read the rules!

+1 to the above, nude pics are not allowed on here

Fella read the rules and put it away please

Get rid of the Avi.....quickly!

In answer to your question I don't why, if you are now almost back to normal why you need to seek out a lady like this. My oh had a prostate op a few years back and after the initial 4/5 months he was completely back to normal and has been ever since xx

Please read the rules and change your avi

Don't be a dick mate and get rid of the dick pic we all know what one looks like ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

mysteron wrote:

First of all you need to change your Avi picture Now! Before Leanne does her nut .

Then read the rules before any more posting .

+1

I think Leanne is already on Holiday so it might be Jess doing her nut and I think that could be even scarier.

My god that picture needs to go, reporting this.

Not appropriate! Not what I want to see! ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Doh!!!! Really???

Delete - read the rules - try again!!!!

Read the rules mate. You don't see any other guys with his dick out so why would you think we want to see yours. Grow up and get rid of the dick picture. And as for your question, after 2 years it should be working and why would you want a special female for your requirements. SORRY other people I got on my high horse but people like him get my goat. Why can.t they read and abide by thr rules.

[THREAD CLOSED] 

I think the OP has got the hint now.

feederz1 - please READ THE RULES HERE.

Thank you to everyone who tried to help and point feederz1 in the right direction.