Speed

Do people like fast hard thrusting, or slow kinda sensual,or does it depend on the mood.

2 Likes

It depends on the mood, each has their place.

3 Likes

When we do have PIV sex which isn’t very often, I prefer hard and fast thrusting, I don’t get much from a slower speed.

3 Likes

Over a long time of having PIV my experience from several partners is about 90% of the time they loved slow and gradual until they got to a fever pitch and gradually work into a hard pummeling finish . Extremely slow and teasing to start with , just pressing the head against or maybe a little tapping before partial penetration . The longer I could make this last , the hotter they would get .

4 Likes

For me, it depends on the mood at the time. Sometimes I like deep, hard thrusting. And other times I like it slow, sensual and passionate.

8 Likes

Definitely depends on mood, time and wanted outcome for us.

4 Likes

Definitely depends on the mood and how much time we have.
But given the choice - I like to start nice and slowly, building up to strong hard thrusting then gradually getting faster to orgasm.

5 Likes

Depends on the mood.

1 Like

Actually depends on position for Mrs. Val. She likes hard and deep in typical positions like missionary, but can’t take it super deep in doggy. Not sure if it is a length thing but I think I end up touching a bit deep when I thrust that way.

For me, the faster I go, the quicker I come. I like edging myself but watching the thrusting pushes me over the edge.

6 Likes

Depending on the mood

3 Likes

Most of the time i prefer hard fast thrusting but all depends on the mood.

3 Likes

I like hard thrusting but my wife enjoys it slower / even me staying deep in and grinding her clit as she’s a clit orgasm woman.

6 Likes

Defo depends on the mood and sensations for me

1 Like

Definitely mood dependent, although when finishing I love for it to be rather hard, fast and deep.

4 Likes

Depends on mood and time available.

1 Like

I’m used to hard & fast, which I love, but I do crave slow & sensual sometimes… unfortunately, OH doesn’t seem to have the patience for that & defaults to the former.

1 Like

I like to start off slow and sensual and plenty of kissing. But to finish off I like it hard and fast and he does too

2 Likes

depends on mood and position. sometimes nothing quite a hard and fast quickie

2 Likes

Slow and sensual has its place but nothing beats going at it like sex crazed demented rabbits :joy:

5 Likes

For me I generally like it quite rough so hard and fast all the way for me. Every now and then I do like to slow it down.

2 Likes