Spiritual crystals opinions

Hey everyone sorry we haven’t been around much recently! Hope you’re all doing really well.

So as the title states, spiritual crystals, as some of you know Laura suffers with anxiety, IBS, low self esteem, she’s really insecure and more recently had no energy.

Me being an ex personal trainer/dietitian/nutritionist, also mixed with all the medication that she’s on has trained to help her to no avail so I thought I’ll try these crystals we don’t believe in these sorts of things we aren’t spiritual at all, again I know some of you know we go to church but we only go when football season is finished (as I coach our sons team) but we just go as we like going and for the sense of community that comes with it, I also find laura is a lot calmer for the day when we’ve been to church.

So does anyone have any first hand experience with these working when you don’t believe in them.

Those that are spiritual apart from breathing practices that we do together of an evening is there anything we can do to with them most of it is jewellery and we have a couple of rocks what I got is below.

• Snowflake Obsidian for anxiety
  • Carnelian for motivation and energy
  • Rhyolite for low self esteem and to get her ‘get up and go’ back
  • Citrine is a powerful energy boosting crystal believed to regenerate the cells of the body
  • Smokey Quartz for pain relief and Unakite to aid her periods.

Happy reading and thanks for your help in advance.

Steve.

3 Likes

I used to be big into my crystals and believe there’s definitely something there to them as they all hold energies what tune into our aura and the earths energy but it does take some small belief to help charge them :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I never got into crystals so I’ve drawn a Tarot card asking what to do with them and got the 4 of Swords. This indicates rest, reflection, contemplation, meditation so I’d suggest trying to imagine the power attributed to each crystal, feeling it inside the body. The breathing exercises could maybe be combined with visualising the energy being radiated out from one of the crystals, like light of that colour, and breathing it in until it fills the body, and perhaps also breathing out some negative quality. If the slightest positive effect can be felt then it should be possible to strengthen it with practice. Just my thoughts at the moment but they might stimulate you to imagine your own ways in which the crystals could work, it could be that some of this stuff actually works by helping you activate powers in your own mind.

1 Like

I’m not into crystals at all so can’t advise there but I feel the same as Laura - I have anxiety and feel better after going to church even though I question my beliefs a lot and don’t go regularly. I would advise her to think about what it is about church that helps? Is it the time to be quiet, prayer (even if you don’t believe, it could be helpful to put your worries into someone elses hands for a while and / or remember the things you are grateful for) or is it the company or music? You might be able to replicate some of this at home?

I’m not sure if Laura has tried aromatherapy? I enjoy natural oils such as lavender or rose oil for relaxation. I’m not sure I believe there is a scientific reason for them helping, I think I just enjoy the smell and the memories they hold!

1 Like

Step daughter suffers similar and finds Reiki helps. I did have a cd of mindful meditation which you listened to and did the breathing exercises along with it that was quite good.

3 Likes

Thank you all we will take this all on board and see how it pans out.

2 Likes