Spit or swallow?

I have been with a few girls with varying degrees on opinion on this and I was just thinking if we could get an Orgasm Army poll going on?
Just so the guys don't feel left out they can post whether it makes a difference to them if a girl(or guy) spits or swallows.
My gf won't even let me come in her mouth but I have also been out with girls who cant get enough

Swallow!
Well currently anyway.

Went out with my first lover for three years and he had such an awful taste that I flatly refused to swallow. But with this guy I've never even considered not doing it.

i dont do slime its not a man hating thing i just wont to vomite i cant help it!!! even if some one sneezes and i see slime i wont to throw!!! i love giving blow jobs i could do it for hours my partner does were a condom now and again so at least he has the aloosion that i swallowed prohaps i should get hypnatised and be made to think its vodka and lemonade flavour any one got paul makeners number? lol

For me it is SWALLOW ,

good question, sometimes i like to see her spit it out, but its nice to watch someone swallow your cum. theres nothing better than coming in a woman's mouth after a 20 minute blowjob and seeing her gulp it down, with that look on her face like shes pleased she did a good job lol

Mrs kunni hates the stuff. But this morning she got carried away, and the whole lot blew in her mouth, sad to say she's a spitter. I had a girlfriend a few years ago who swallowed, and she cried everytime she did.Love when a woman swallows...

Mrs gooner want let me cum in mouth, so I wouldn't mind if she swallowed or not, I just want to cum in her mouth.

thats strange, why did your ex cry?

I don't mind whether my gf spits or swallows.
It's more about the feeling of her mouth as I come. It's not the same if you've had an amazing blow job and then a hand job to finish.

But a question for the girls, if your bf has come in your mouth and you're a spitter, why is it you spit? Surely you've already tasted it, and will have the same taste in your mouth regardless of whether you spit or swallow. I always imagined would being less spit/swallow and more mouth/not mouth.

I usually swallow - like GrayMatter says if you allow the guy to come in your mouth then you're going to taste it regardless, so you may as well swallow it, then it's gone. Rather than going to the trouble of finding somewhere appropriate to spit it!

Sometimes it does taste horrible, so just make sure you have a drink handy, just in case :)

@james55.. i dont know, and i cant remember if i even asked her... but she never wasted a drop. incidentally i had another ex who would be furious if i let a single drop miss her body. she would cream herself with the stuff.Mrs kunni has swallowed a few times, but reckons its bitter. i think its an acquired taste.

For me its both depending on my mood haha! sometimes it has a weird texture that i cant stand having on my tounge ha and find it too hard to actually swallow after that but most of the time i get so into pleasing him i just swallow

In the main I swallow, occaisionally I'll spit (well, half swallow half dribble it back onto Mr Mercuria) but it does sometimes depend on how he tastes that day. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever asked Mr M what he prefers. I'll ask him when he gets home and add to the poll.

As an anecdote, I did once have a boyfiend who assured me that cum was good for sore throats. It's something to do with the zinc I think. I suspect he favoured swallowing....and that he used it as a tactic to get a BJ when I had a cold!

I have always swallowed other than with my ex where it tasted so bad i heaved so i refused to even give him oral! but other than that i love swallowing

Maybe us ladies should start leaving lists "lying around" of the foods and drinks that make a man's cum taste nicer... would you take the hint guys??

Pinapple juice! Apparently lol.

It's never been a caseof spit or swallow really, more in mouth and swallow on reflex, or not in mouth at all.

spit for me im afraid so we do a combo sometimes he cums in my mouth other times he cums on me! i love both but cant swallow tried it once didnt go 2 well lol!

1 Like

@ creativewriter... thats a good idea.... how comes i never thought of that?... tho I think Mrs kunni will find any excuse not to swallow.

1 Like

Mr M said he's not bothered either way, but if i do swallow then at least there's less of a clean up! Cheeky git!

1 Like

i've always been a spitter
but after a night out and lots of bacardi (doubles) i came home like a possesed dirty biatch, i wanted it all lol, we had lubes gallore, loads of rabbits, anal beads and lots of ice, i decided in my very drunken state i was gonna give him the best blow job ever, and it was going great until he came in my mouth. the dirty biatch dissapeared and the look on my face was disgust, it was that quick i had swallowed b4 i knew what was going on, but it didn't taste that bad really, but have decided it won't happen again. i woke up very embarresed by my antics lol

but a question for the guys, why when you come in our mouths or we give you a blow job why won't you kiss us????? but expect it if you have been down on us????????