Spit/swallow or neither

I have always heard the phrase spit or swallow, and every one i have received oral from has fallem into one of these. Until now, my current partner doesn't like cum in her mouth, so oral always ends with me shooting into the air.
Is this common, are there many people out there who dislike cum this much?

Yep - count me as one. Mr LNT will finish on my boobs/stomach/bum but never in my mouth xxxx

I don't dislike it but I prefer it on my body to my mouth.

The better half hates to waste any of my cum, whether its when she's giving a BJ or if I fun in her, she loves it when I go down on her and lick her clean, then have to share it with her 👅😀

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Yep - count me as one. Mr LNT will finish on my boobs/stomach/bum but never in my mouth xxxx

My Mrs is the same. I wont even pressurize her either as I know it would and has in the past made her sick .

Also dont take it as an insult to yourself either , you have done nothing wrong . My Mrs doesnt like the texture nor the salty taste and its that combination that makes her sick.

I'm a spit usually Mr M ends on my boobs happy to go back after that although lost in the moment I swallowed alot last night much to his delight would still say I'm sitting on the spit fence

Swallow with trusted and tested partners, on my body with anyone else (swinging partners).

I love it in my mouth 😄 but it does make me gag somewhat

Yep ... I don't like it 😕

Swallow at every opportunity..... I love the taste, texture etc. My favourite place for him to finnish is in my bum.....but my mouth is a very close second xx

My wife loves to swallow but will spit as I love to snowball with her and her ladyfriends.

I find as long as I keep a drink of water near me so that after MrH has cum in my mouth I have a quick swig of water theres no issue.

And thats so much easier that cleaning up!

If the OH happens to cum in my mouth then I will swallow it but I like it when he cums over me, especially over my bum after he has been in there! I usually tell him where to cum so it's when I am in the mood for in my mouth!

My wife loves it in the mouth and always swallows ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) she also said it shoot over her face 😄

I prefer to cum on the face or mouth but the OH prefers on the body for ease of clean up and avoiding the eyes :D

I prefer to have hubby cum over my boobs, and rub it in, but there are occasions when I will 'treat' him :-D I do have to be REALLY horny and in the mood though (usually with the help of some Prosecco) before I can swallow.

O.H. won't have Cum in her mouth but will suck and lick till I can't hold back anymore, which is quite intense for me getting the timing right.

Do sometimes think about having an oops sorry moment but that's outweighed by the thought of no more blow jobs

I can't swallow as it has made me sick in the past, but i can handle in in my mouth to please the OH and he's happy

Swallow, never spit.
If I've got a his cock in my mouth I might as well. If he wants to empty his load elsewhere that's also fine by me.

As a bi guy I prefer to swallow his load as it makes no mess to clean up from furniture etc .A quick wash down with a nice chardonay works well and after 20 odd years has done me no harm .