spoilt for choice!

Its a shame my friend who is coming over is coming with her young son..... I am sure she would get a giggle out of opening it as much as I will;)
She is far more down the road on these sort of toys than me..... She has been egging me on to get more adventurous!

Not sure if we could get a good sneak at it while her son plays the ps3!lol

;) Xmas day!! Preszies to me are here! Postie left them behind the bin as instructed;) now...I need to find those batteries....... Where DID I put them!
Might review them later....naughty mum now has entered the 21century with her first set of" toys"..
Phone off the hook.... Door locked..... Cat fed..... Playtime!

Go NM!

Enjoy yourself

Hmmmmm.... That was some fun! Going to have to do some proper reviews, but I think I certainly made a good 1st choice. Nicely packaged, and I even got one of the silk bags, with the freebie bullet vibrator.
I feel very naughty having some solo play at 6 pm!

Ok... Made some reviews on them so far. For a first dip into sex toys... I do not think I made a wrong choice. To invest in 2 different dildos to get a freebie vibrator bullet, was a great way to loosen me up to "playing"
When you have been running truly solo for several years, with no toys at all, it is a bit daunting to try out something. The videos and review s sure do help to make a choice.
Although been a VERY long time since a Virgin, I can now say I have got rid of my sextoy Virginity. ... And lh have made it so much easier to do so, than the last time I was single!
For those who have yet to brave it..... Take the plunge... And buy a few toys for you for a change. The kids get enough toys from us.... Give yourselves some fun time;)