Toys tips please

Hey guys, had a little shop for new toys today. Cannot have sex for three weeks due to a cervical procedure eek :scream:. Day 11 now and finding it hard ! Hope I chose well x any ideas welcome

4 Likes

What toys did you choose? It would be helpful to know in order to offer up ideas.

I wish you a speedy recovery, been there myself, hopefully things will be all fixed and better than before soon.

1 Like

Hey, Thanks. I ordered the

Lovehoney x ROMP Switch Clitoral Suction Stimulator

And

Lovehoney Deluxe Rechargeable Mini Metallic Massage Wand Vibrator

Plus some lingerie x

2 Likes

I don’t have the ROMP Switch but I’m a big fan of the suction toys I do own. My advice is to play around to find your perfect spot, placement is everything with suction.

And wands, well, wands are wonderful. Again, I don’t own that one but they get a lot of love on the forum and that colour choice is fabulous.

My advice is to enjoy and since they’re not internal toys hopefully you can crack straight on :blush::+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi and welcome it sounds like you are getting some great toys, have fun. Not long to go until the real thing. @honeyjames

2 Likes

Just received my delivery whoop :raised_hands:. Going to enjoy experimenting this weekend. Counting down the days it’s a total nightmare or maybe I am sex mad ha ha.

1 Like

Ouch sounds sore! So guessing you’d not be able to use toys internally either for the time being?
So I’d maybe recommend a suction type toy or vibrator maybe?

1 Like

It sounds like the fun can begin now the toys have arrived. Have a great time. @honeyjames

1 Like

Yep! Sadly not vibrators. On day ten lol :joy: how we are going to make it a month I don’t know lol. The wand was good. Suction toy is rubbish.

3 Likes

@honeyjames
With the X Romp Clitoral Suction stimulator, my wife said the same at first
But keep trying, because when you get the right spot it will feel good and you want take long to orgasm

2 Likes

Ok I won’t give up yet then. Thanks for the tip x

1 Like

I second @Hubby.and.Wife
Suction/air tech toys were weird for me at first too, but kept at it because nearly everyone was raving about it and it soon lived up to the hype once I got the hang of it. Now it’s the go to for quick and powerful results :wink:

Sending well wishes for a speedy recovery though!

3 Likes

Thanks @mrssaffa i will certainly not give in just yet. And thanks for the get well wishes xx

1 Like

Hmm sounds like a puzzle, have you tried one of them tongue flicking toys? Or if your other half might be happy to go down to help with his tongue :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No I haven’t but he’s happy to go down all day long :joy:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I recommend the following:

• Womanizer 2
  • Liberator Wedge Combo
  • nJoy PureWand

Check em out and let me know your thoughts!

1 Like

@honeyjames

I always happy for my hubby to go down and do his thing with his tongue lol x

1 Like

I bet he is @honeyjames but is that something you like not all women are comfortable with it.

1 Like

As others have said, suction toys need some experimenting to get the right placement. But once you get it right, they are awesome

1 Like

That’s a good plus! Maybe see if he can be of some help then with his tongue action :grin:

1 Like