Spread it like Peanut Butter Jelly

Love this song, and the video, wish I could shop in that store!

whats your fave song and/or music video right now?

My daughter loves the Spread it like peanut butter song, and randomly will sing the chorus!

I love Rachel Platten's Fight Song and video...for personal reasons, heard it the other day and I got so emosh and inspired by it :) Felt it was written specifically for me

It seems my favourite song is the Peppa Pig theme tune. Or, at least, that's what my brain is telling me because I can't get it out of my head!

I am totally out of touch and tend to go back to songs from my teenage years! Think my mid life crisis is coming . Not entirely sure I could even tell you a current song. Haha. Todays blast from my past was One Minute silence - fish out of water.

Peanut butter jelly aside, the album it's from is called pharmacy, my favourite from the album is harder, louder, better, check it out, if you like the before mentioned you'll like this one x

I like U & I by Galantis as well...is that in the Pharmacy album, JeffnGloria?

Yes, they have been around for a while but only in the charts this year.My favourite album just now! X

Cooch Cooch wherever we go, visualise it :)

I am obsessing over The Weeknd's new album right now, I have 'In the Night' on repeat!

There's a few music videos that I keep watching on YouTube, Taylor Swift - Wildest Dream keeps making me cry for some reason :P

jeffngloria wrote:

Cooch Cooch wherever we go, visualise it :)

Do it like I owe you some money, money money money...spread it like

Such a tune! I've got it in my head now, anyone want to dance??

Went to bed with it in my head, and woke up to it, haha! Yeah, let's have a boogie 👯😸

Spread it like peanut butter jelly. It's so stuck in my head ah!

It's between PBJ, Biebster's What do you Mean, and Carly Rae Jepsen's Runaway with me in my head at the mo!

I LOVEEEE THAT SONG!

I really love Downtown by Macklemore at the moment too!

Sleepless nights in the chateau, visualise it. I'll give you something to do 😉

My all time favourite song is High by Feeder, I love the imagery in the lyrics. Have not seen the video. But for me nothing beets this.