squirt

hubby really wants me to squirt during sex but ive only everdone it twice pleasuring myself on my own and once having anal it takes me ages and i cant squirt during sex only anal any tips

well im not an expert but my wife can squirt a lot of times but usally not while haveing intercourse . she has had a few and i mean very few times . now she has had sevaral with anal but what i like the most is for her to straddel me faceing oppisite sort of like 69 postion but she is standing im on my back playing with her clit and fingering he bo when she squirts it feels good all over my chest then i open my mouth and swallow all of it i can its so sweet but thats just the way i perfer it but to each thier own. i always tell her im changing the oil she gets a kick out of it. but with this menapause stuff she dosent care for intercourse says shes to dry and it hurts so now its just blow jobs for me she dont like me touching her much sorry if this is to long have your hubby try changing your oil he just might like and you will to

Hi cheryl69, have a read through this previous thread, there is lots of advice in there :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1012199-squirt/

cheryl69 wrote:

hubby really wants me to squirt during sex but ive only everdone it twice pleasuring myself on my own and once having anal it takes me ages and i cant squirt during sex only anal any tips

Seems it just us men who are answering at the moment , Ian sure the ladies will help soon a lot of them are able to squirt so can advice. Sorry to put a negative in your title to the thread might not be helping there have been many threads " squirting". You can find them by using the search bar at the top of the page, just type squirting in . Maybe start a new thread titled a little different" ladies I need help with my squirting".

I think you are very lucky to be able to female ejaculate at all, these forums are about sex and due to that I think a much higher proportion of the women here are able too. I would love for my wife to experience this for her. It sounds amazing for a woman to have. So it's been some what of an adventure for us trying. Whilst exploring as many avenues as pose we have had some amazing lovemaking sessions.

In all my research and exploration I think that during normal intercourse is the toughest. We men are very goal driven and like rewards and like to feel good about something we have done. I suspect your OH would like you to do it this way so he thinks he is good at intercourse.

Female ejaculation is a very intimate thing and for most women the first stage is physiological. If it feels like pee it must be pee. Relaxation and attention to detail. This why I think so many woman are far more likely to achieve it on their own.

However it doesn't mean you can't have great fun tryin. Decide if it's g spot or clit stimulation that does it for you or a combo of both. I think you are g spot as you are able to through anal. Try different angles of intercourse. We've tried putting pillows Under her bum and me standing to one side of the bed. This drives my penis directly at her g spot but with bot hands free to stimulate her well exposed clit. We have just got a wand we thought we were very close but it was all to exciting for me and I came to soon. We've also moved on to a bed wedge pillow which raises here even higher.

Just a few thoughts enjoy trying.

I would like to know if squirting and waterboarding are connected in some way in what turns a man on so much about it. I recently encountered my first guy who was in to seeing me pee...😝 now part of me thinks eww!

But the other side thinks is this linked to guys wanting to see us so arroused we squirt?
Is it a novelty to see us abandon all inhibitions and do something that sounds opposite to everything we get brought up thinking.
Maybe its my age, but until recent my,I never even knew it was possible to do this, Let alone it is a huge turn on to blokes.
Let's face it... Popular films that do have sex always centre around a man ejaculating. Don't recall one for a woman😜
Maybe it is the elusiveness that adds to the appeal
Either way.... It is an area that seems worth exploring

naughty mum wrote:

I would like to know if squirting and waterboarding are connected in some way in what turns a man on so much about it. I recently encountered my first guy who was in to seeing me pee...😝 now part of me thinks eww!

But the other side thinks is this linked to guys wanting to see us so arroused we squirt?
Is it a novelty to see us abandon all inhibitions and do something that sounds opposite to everything we get brought up thinking.
Maybe its my age, but until recent my,I never even knew it was possible to do this, Let alone it is a huge turn on to blokes.
Let's face it... Popular films that do have sex always centre around a man ejaculating. Don't recall one for a woman😜
Maybe it is the elusiveness that adds to the appeal
Either way.... It is an area that seems worth exploring

Your spot on NM, it's another very intimate think that women do with their pussys.

It's naughty and explicit.I have no desire to be peed on but to watch a confident woman spread herself open. Then let a full flow go , what they can't see is how the whole vulva opens and the urethral opening, opens and protrudes. So so erotic even though it's wee it makes the vulva glisten and wet like sexually aroused. It's also something a woman has to want to do for you. A little show.

My wife squirted for the first time a couple of months ago , using my fingers the first time two fingers with a come hither motion you call feel the g spot and slowly speed up she will then buck and you will feel her clasp your fingers to the point of pushing them out . Keep going and she will if relaxed squirt all over . Very very sexy and can be done while licking her - tastes divine
Since the first time it a now common and occasionally during sex , doggy or missionary with her legs right up

As strange as it sounds, you need to get her really close to the point of her getting a tingling feeling then she needs to relax as much as possible whilst you keep going... if that makes any sense. I also have difficulty with this and my hubby loves to see it happen.

Sorry. For some reason I read that as a man asking... very sorry.

while sucking your pussy into his mouth and flicking his tongue against your clit, get him to push two fingers into your pussy and curl his fingers back so they're stroking the inside wall of your vagina, immediately behind your clit. so that that area is being stimulate form the front and the back simultaneously.

my wife it sure to spray like a fountain when i do this to her!

will try thank you all so much for the advice

I can squirt but not through sex, I didn't even know anyone could... Though it was just fingers??

I've never been able to squirt through intercourse but when I'm fingered quite hard to the point I can't take much more I squirt but never get close through intercourse

The only way i can squirt is by using this! ITs only £10 at the moment! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14134

Just gave my OH her first ever squirting orgasm - using a rabbit vibrator she kept asking me to go lower (she doesn't like too much clitoral stimulation) and all of a sudden I went very low and must have hit the g-spot.

I have to say I was very surprised at the quantity! :)

Hi cheryl69 it took me and my ex a while until he could make me squirt .

Every time he went down on me he sucked hard on my clit while using 2 fingers curved inside me and rubbing just behind my clit going faster and faster and just as I was about 2 squirt he sucked me clit more genteler and liked around it and it made he explode in his mouth .

If u like ur fella going down on u then try that if it doesn't work then just keep trying different ways hope this helps xx